Have you ever had any trouble receiving payment from inbox dollars?

@apples99 (6562)
I have a friend who's a member of inbox dollars, and she say that she has not recived payment yet, and its been a while since she cashed out, she's really frustrated and thinking about leaving the site, but I told her that maybe she should contact customer support and see if they can help. Anyway she got me thinking about inbox dollars site, and how legitimate it is. so I thought I'd ask some of you if you've ever had any trouble receiving payment from inbox dollars?
I have been paid by inboxdollars. made about 35 bucks in 10 minutes there when I first started trying to make money online. When you request payout they give you a date that they are going to process your check which is usually about 2 months later, and later still that you get your check in the mail. Give it 3 months, quite a wait. Tell your friend she will be paid. take care and happy posting.
How did you make $35 in 10 mins? That is impossible on this site.
It's very easy in fact, just signed for netflix and another rent a game site. Then canceled the memberships before the trial period ended. Are you calling me a liar?
@sallyj (1228)
About six months ago i cashed in and it took six to eight weeks for the check to arrive. They are slow but i did get it.
They do pay, but not fast enough for some. As long as a site pays, then It's a good site to me, You just have to know the TOS of sites you join.