why do the dogs remember their houses

@qamarep (4448)
Pakistan
why do the dogs remember their houses . how come.. when you throw them away from home even eyes on folder..
because of their great sense of smell.. =) smelling is like seeing for them =)
I'm not sure I understand the question, but dogs have a great sense of smell . They remember the scent and can find the way home .
@o0jopak0o (6405)
no not all dogs remember their houses, but what is "even eyes on folder"?
@umabharti (3976)
HI,I think every specie has its own behaviours and in born qualities.A dog comes back when it is put off from home or it loses the way to home in somewhat gets lost somewhere ,it serches for its master and returns home .
@maximax8 (29129)
A dog is intelligent and he or she knows his or her own house. A dog feels the house is his or hers territory. A dog is a faithful and loving companion that likes homely comforts. I have two miniature poodles called Secret and Magic. I love my dogs very much indeed. I am about to move from my house into a bungalow. I am sure my dogs will remember where we used to live.