leggings are not pants so cover your as***..

i just saw this page in facebook entitled "leggings are not pants so cover your as***".. lol.. i just really lol about it.. cause i really cant help not to smile whenever i saw someone wearing leggings and just wearing regular shirt that aren't long enough to cover their as***.. lol
@mspitot (3834)
yes. some of them would even show to people that they are not comfortable with to what they are wearing but then they are the ones to chose their clothes. i really hate those people who wear super sexy clothe or those those that are in but then they show that they are not comfortable with them like they cover their chset with their handkerchief.
haha.. i agree with you sis.. why they can't just be real right? like if they can't carry the new fashion then go to the old one.. i myself know that i can't be in with new fashion.. i would rather choose the old fashion as long as i have the confidence while walking.. *wink
@kedralynn (992)
Haha I remember wearing leggings in like the 80's. I thought they wouldn't come back but they did. (why!?) I'm not really a fan these days. I don't wear them anymore because they don't look good on me. And it's kind of funny to see people wearing leggings who shouldn't. It's just not a look for everyone. I don't mind with a long top that's covering a little more. But yeah with the short shirts... it's one of those "what are they thinking?" moments. If they feel good in it tho, who am I to judge?
@lala501 (1533)
Everything from the 80's are coming back these days. Some good some bad. Yeah iand i agree they don't look good on some people.lol
i have lots of leggings and i love to wear them, it will show off the curves of your body so if you think you have nice curve then why shy to show it, its better than that than wear those super short mini skirt nor short that almost see their panty coz its too short, in leggings your whole legs are covered so i didnt see any wrong with it, it will only not good to see if those chubby or big girls will wear it coz of the not so nice figure to see.
@lala501 (1533)
lol I thought I was the only one that did not like this. Leggings are okay with skirts and long shirts, but alone with just a shirt is just wrong. You can see girls panty lines and no one really wants to see all of that.lol
If those girls have the guts cause they are really sexy and look great with their leggings it doesn't matter if their shirts are long enough to cover their as**
@qamarep (4448)
• Pakistan
t his is useless use of the facebook. tahts why i dont use much of it
oh my god. hehe. this is so funny. i totally agree! first, i don't wear leggings. they just don't compliment my figure. secondly, it doesnt mean that everybody's wearing it, then i should too. i don't even know why it became the trend to wear leggings as pants. leggings are underpants. they come in all colors. i think there should be a mass awareness about this fashion faux pas.