Denzel-Best All Around Actor

@erikmama (12929)
I am a huge fan of Denzel Washington. He is an amazing actor with many movies that have been terrific. He has played the good guy, the bnad guy, and the good/bad guy, and plays each role in a way it is believable. He truly takes on the role he is playing, which make his movies even better. Do youlike Denzel Washington? What is your favorite Denzel movie? Is there an acotr you think cnatop Denzel?
@cream97 (29164)
Hi, erikmama. Yes, I do love Denzel Washington. Most of the women does. He has gleaming pearly white teeth and a fantastic smile! I think my favorite movie that he starred in would be, the one where he played Mr. Hard baller. He was tough and would kill someone with no remorse.
@erikmama (12929)
He's cute;he's sweet;he'shot;he's charming.But I dont have a crush...I just like his work.Great movies no matter which one it is
Okay so firstly I like Denzel and thing he is one of the best all round actors at the moment, with "Malcom X" and "Hurricane" being two of my favourite movies. But the one thing he seems to struggle with is comedy and it almost feels unnatural when he tries to deliver light hearted moments such as in say "The Preacher's Wife". As for actors who can top Denzel well straight away I would say Al Pacino, and Robert De Niro most certaily can and I would say Will Smith as well because he has shown amazing prowess in comedy, romance, drama, action and so on covering almost every genre.
@erikmama (12929)
I think he did good in THe Preachers Wife. I dont think it seems unnatural at all. He is just a calm, laid back person, and I know plenty of people like that.It is just him.But I do agree that his best role is in the action movie...Man on Fire... I dont think Will Smith can compare to Denxel. He is a good actor. I was crying right along with him in that movei-with his son-its slipped my mind like totally...you know what im talking about i am sure!! BUT! I still dont think he has the heart that Denzel has. Denzel is in the Top 5 of all tmie!
@lelin1123 (15635)
• Puerto Rico
I like Denzel Washington too but I think Johnny Depp is the best actor of our time. My favorite movie Denzel has done is "Man on Fire." There was one movie I don't recall the name of it that Denzel was in where he plays a ganster. I didn't like seeing him playing a role like that. As for Johnny Depp he becomes the person and you don't see him at all in most of of his films. Such as Edward Scissorhand, The Pirate movies, Charlie and the chocolate Factory and Alice in Wonderland. He is the best in my opinion.
@erikmama (12929)
Johnny is a good actor,too,and so cute!! Man on Fire is my favorite movie too.I love it.Ive watched it 4 or 5 times and each time am just as intrigued and glued to the screen to see the next part!LOL!
@BlueGoblin (1831)
I hate all his movies and think he is a below average actor. This is just my opinion though. You can watch whatever movie you like.
@erikmama (12929)
Denzel is a great actor, and regardless of liking him or his movies, I dont think that is something you can take aways from him.He has wom many awards.He is very chraming,dramtatic, and always plays his parts great.I think you would say he is a below average actor just because you dont like him because that is not an accurate statement at all in any eyes.
@Capsicum (1444)
I enjoy all of his movies as you stated, no matter who he plays he is great. Such a excellent actor.Just like Danial Day Lewis another who can fit any part. Very few actors or actresses can do any and every part and look good doing it.
@erikmama (12929)
Denzel is in a class of his own,and you are so right, there aren't a lot of acotros who possess the ability for acting in just about any scene.He makes his roles so believable.He puts his heart into his pictures.You cant forget the other great ones he did like John Q and Malcom X either.He is an amazing actor!
@sagar21 (1583)
Hi..erikmama.., yep...I like Denzel Hayes Washington.... favorite movie...hmm...Deja vu.. can..... Al Pacino??? have a great day/night.....