do you give breakfast to your pet?

@Cutie18f (9560)
Although our local vet suggested that it is better to feed our dog only once a day so he will get used to it, we still feed them 3x a day. In the morning I give them plain bread, and I give them real food for lunch and dinner. How about you? I am curious to know if you give your pet some breakfast. A friend of mine would dip the bread with milk and this is what she gives her many dogs. I only give them bread because I notice that milk has the tendency to make them fierce.
Yes, we do feed our dog breakfast. We feed her twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. We don't feed her food off the table. Sometimes, she gets a carrot or a dog biscuit as a treat. Our pet is part of the family.
@Cutie18f (9560)
Oh, they all are. They're so loyal and charming.
@allamgirl (2144)
we give our dogs food about three times a day. although we don't feed them table food anymore. they only eat dog food. our vet told us that table food can be harmful to dogs so we only feed them dog food now.