I feel handling girls is much more easier than handling boys...

@durgabala (1361)
Oh..its so tough handling ,my second born, my son. He is very adament. He cries until we give what he wants. He continuously pesters us to get what he wants. My daughter, first born, is a darling will listen immediately to us. My fellow perents please share your experiences...
@deebomb (15319)
Hello durga and welcome to myLot. Well having raised 3 of each I don't really think that one gender is harder than the other. It has more to do with each individual personality. Every time you give in to your son it just reinforces his power.
@durgabala (1361)
Yeah that's true. I try most of the time to ignore him. Sometimes I have to give in...Thanks for your response
@deebomb (15319)
Every time you give in it lets him know that sooner or later he wins so why stop fussing. I know it's hard but for his sake you have to be strong because it will get worse as he gets older. and believe me it is harder to deal with an older child.
I too am a parent of both a daughter and a son and my son is the younger of my two children. To date, I would say that you are completely right. My son is so very busy, it is nearly impossible to keep up with him. However, I don't think that this is always going to be the case. You see, I think that while little girls are easier during the early years of their lives, once they get to be closer to their teenage years, I think they will be far more difficult.
@durgabala (1361)
Yes very true, that's what my mother said.many say a naughty son will grow up to be a responsible man.
@kezabelle (2984)
Thing is tho if he knows that by crying and keeping on crying you will eventually give in he will continue to do so! Just say no and walk away next time, or try and distract him with something else, i pick my battles wisely with my children im a single mum and just dont have the time to argue with them over everything but sometimes you just have to say no and mean it! and i only have girls so cant comment but they are both different as night and day!! second daughter is much more stubborn and strong willed!
@durgabala (1361)
Thanks for the reply, We do that often...We are sometimes tried of distracting so give in. But I make sure that he is not spoilt.