What do you want to do with your life??

Guys, lets imagine if someday you met with God, The Almighty and He asked you " What do you want to do with your life?" and leave you with following three options ie:- 1. TURN OFF 2. RESTART 3. STANDBY What will you choose and why?? lets share your thought. -Miraz :)
@piya84 (2590)
hello dear god, My life isnt computer to give me such a option so kindly renew your option and send it again.Well i dont want anything.I am happy the way its going smilepleeeaz. btw how about you.You asked question but oyu havent given your opinion?
@danoluma (817)
• Kenya
I just want to live it to my fullest. I have got one life to live.
hello smilepleeeaz! if i should be given the chance to be asked by God someday with that question, i would probably tell him that i would opt to RESTART my life. Why? because i want to have a second chance for all the things i failed to do during my first life and to experience once again all those beautiful things that had happened too. Life is beautiful, although it has its share of sadness and loneliness, it still remains beautiful as i see it. As such that i would be given the options mentioned, i would relive once again the life i led, changing and taking another chance for the things i may have done wrong or have not done so well, and to explore more the experiences in my life which had left an imprint in me and with the people around me who really matters.
I think I want to be with life and let continue it becaz I think there is more love and praise and good things are on the way in life that makes my life even better than today. SO hope best of luck and hardwork in life !!!!!