Girl's off -key flute playing wakes up father from coma

@picjim (3003)
A Briton who went into coma after a motor-bike accident,regained consciousness on listening to his daughter's off key flute playing that earlier used to drive him crazy.Hey friends and fellow mylotters i thought this was a fine example of the subconscious mind working-What are your views?
I think that was a wonderful way for him to wake up. I know he is wanting to hear her play it more now. I hope she can get lessons for it as well. That would be one of the first things I did once I got back to my old self.
You are right. It is wonderful for him to wake up with her daughter playing the flute.
@picjim (3003)
If i woke up from coma due to the effect of my daughter playing flute i wouldn't think twice of sponsoring her to classes.Even if it was jarring i'd request my daughter to play.I think its wonderful I've heard people say that coma patients give involuntary facial gestures.But this is very encouraging.
I would love to experience the sounds he heard.
Wow, I think that is amazing. Thank you for sharing that story. That only proves that a person in coma can still hear.
@picjim (3003)
Yes that's what the article was driving at.Its wonderful to know that a person in coma can hear.The thing that was irritating him prior to the accident still was having an effect on him even in his state of coma.Thanks for your input.
@savypat (20245)
Timing is everything
@Lakota12 (42681)
yup cpuld work he didnt like it then and he had to wake up to tell her stop playing now