lockerz vs fribiz

@rahulx1 (295)
i m using lockerz since 1 year didn't gt anything i participated in 4 or 5 redemption with more than 5000 pointz trice once and more than 10000 pointz once but when i joined fribiz i won a 50 $ amazon card in just 10 days. i just invited 10 friends and participated in 2 auctions in 3rd i won hows your experience with lockerz ?? do you think lockerz is scam ?? if your using fribiz hows your experience there ?? [ EXTRA OPTIONAL ] i want your experience to create a new youtube video lockerz vs fribiz my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-rtNIO4ElA
• Spain
lockerz is a scam dont use it
@funorb12 (459)
Lockerz is not a scam, it's just hard to get a reward. I don't know why you call it a scam. It is just extremely hard to get ANY rewards from the site.
@rahulx1 (295)
if lockerz is not scam than why millions of people dnt get gift from that site they only give gift to there staff member i know
@tap0991 (2767)
I got to redeem $25 the last redemption. I am on fribiz but there is no other way besides the joining points. I really dont want to referral any people just so I can try to get any new points. I have been trying to get more but its been very unsuccessful. Any tips about it getting more?
@rahulx1 (295)
i won ladies track suite on fribiz :D with 33200 pointz i just bid and lose and get my bid back with commission but that time i won
@tap0991 (2767)
yea I cant even get more than 10000 points on fribiz. There never is anything worth that much.
@rahulx1 (295)
you need to invite people
@TeamCholent (2841)
Lockerz is useless! I was one of the first members there and a few months ago I tried to buy in shop a handbag for my myself. They cancelled the order and deleted my points, I sent them 11 emails and nothing, not a single reply. They do this to many members, there is even a court-case against them. Fribiz, when I tried to join my anti-virus stopped me and said it was a phishing site so never did join but Im happy to hear you won a $50 Amazon gift card, I would love one of those.
@funorb12 (459)
Well, I guess a month on Lockerz has just been wasted. Boo ho for me.
You can try as some users do manage to get prizes but I would suggest not wasting more time on the site unless you want the Z-List t-shirt hehe.
@rahulx1 (295)
ya i got z lister t shirt only but that t shirt is 3 dollar :D and they have to create a rule by that we all member got something
@sufyan6 (65)
• Pakistan
lockerz is a scam website they don:t pay
@rahulx1 (295)
i can say lockerz scam because im a 1 year user of lockerz and i had 14000 pointz but they reduced my pointz to 588 and i didnt redeem anything leave lockerz now
@funorb12 (459)
I joined Lockerz. I have about 4k points, and I missed the general redemption. I just came off from it, and ate lunch, and watched a little T.V. Boom, I go on and the General Redemption launched and ended. I was really disappointed. Can you inform me on fribiz? I have never heard of it.
@rahulx1 (295)
you saw news on tv that general redemption is over :S i was there in redemption with 3500 point but they said your not in this redemption