What kind of tv shows you like to show.

@1anurag1 (3580)
What kind of tv shows you like to show. Yes there are number of shows in air, and this things make us choosy a lot. We could not see all the shows. Some could be reality shows and some could be general soaps. What are your choices here on tv.
@defcon505 (921)
I like watching funny shows. I watch funny shows on Comedy Central. They have a lot of shows I like there. One of the best show they have is Colbert Report. Its host is a news anchor but with a twist. He makes everything funny. You should see some of his videos on YouTube. There might be videos of him there.
@1anurag1 (3580)
thanks for the response
@Jaluke (676)
My personal favorites are good drama shows. Especially if they're mixed in with some kind of element of sci-fi or mystery. Some of my favorite shows are Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Charmed, Dollhouse, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Veronica Mars, and The OC. Granted, the first five shows are definitely Sci-Fi based. Currently I'm absolutely in love with Pretty Little Liars as well.
@1anurag1 (3580)
thanks for the response i prefer the discovery shows mostly