Do you think infants or toddlers see things adults dont see

My 9 month old son will sometimes sitting up and looking at thin air like there is something there and start talking and making noises and laughs. do you think infants and toddlers see things that we don't see there.
@beverly1 (1129)
i do they say they do
Thank you for your reply
Thank you for your reply
@brendalee (6083)
My grandson does the same thing and he is 5 months old. I believe that they see things that we don't. I also knew this girl who would call out to someone named Roger and we had no idea who Roger was.
yes they sure do Thanks for the reply
@loved1 (5336)
I think small children have wonderful imaginations. My youngest talks all the time whether anyone is listening or not! HAHA
Thanks for the reply
@14missy (3185)
My youngest son used to do the same thing when he was a few months old. He would look into the corner of the room and giggle and reach to something. He onlydid it for a few weeks but was very weird to see because he would totally ignore who ever was in the rrom with his at this time.
my sons hasnt stopped doing it and hes 9 months Thanks for the reply
@dalilac1 (862)
I sure do believe that they can see things we as adults don't. My youngest son who is now 15 months old did that all the time, when he was only a few months old I decided to take a picture of him doing this and caught "something" "someone" right behind him. To this day I cherish this picture and have had many people tell me that they see a man behind him and a small girl holding him:)
wow i would too cherish the pic Thanks for the reply
@anildeep (248)
nope.... they jus play....
Thanks for the reply
Its possible that infants and toddlers can see things us adults can't see.
Thanks for the reply
@EagleEyes (646)
Children are more susceptile to spirits than adults are, they are more open to things we aren't. They are more full of energy and can therefore channel that energy into a beacon for spirits.
I so agree with you
@AskLisaM (37)
My 3 year old son definately sees things in a different way, their imagination is neat! I don't think they see things we dont.. just have a hughe imagination!
Thanks for your reply
@infohome (1222)
I have listen this but don't believe, i think their conscious and eyesight is less than us.
thanks for the reply
@mchu519 (465)
wow that is creepy, but that might be the start of an imaginary friend that people always make fun of on tv. Or is it imaginary or not we never really know.
thanks for the reply and will we will probably never know