Scam ?

@Luwiego (622)
Israel
Hello myLotters how do you think, is answersland a scam site ? When i started working with them, they paid 0.01 ct for answer and 0.05 for the best answer. After thatr they changed the FAQ`S. Paid 0.10 ct for best answer. Now.... They pay 0.25 ct for the best answer. I forgot to mention that minimum payout is 5.00 dollars. What do you think ?
@de_toya (2433)
I am member of answersland too but not to active since they change the rule. When I started joined them I get paid 1 cent for every valid answer till I get 438 cents. Sometimes I login to answersland to check out whether my earning has reach the payout. You may see my earning there is close to $5. My username in answersland is mato1304. You may see my username in top expert. I hope they are not scam. However, earning in aswersland is hard now since our answer is depend on the owner of question. If they never close the question, then no one get reward.
@Luwiego (622)
• Israel
Hello de_toya, thanks for posting. Yeah your sooo close for the payment, you should really try to earn those cents for payout. I had 89 cents, but after they made best response cost 0.25 now i have 189 cents and the payment minimum 5 dollars is the same.
• Portugal
I never seen a payment proof from this website but there are many discussions about it online. It's a question of try.
@Luwiego (622)
• Israel
Hello pedrofreitas, well theres a lot of payment proff over the ineternet. But after the new 25ct paying none. Cheers and happy myLotting !
@o0jopak0o (6405)
this kind of site is a little bit related to pickjack that didnt pay now. A answer and question site is really hard to manage from the multiple accounts to the bots.