I Make Two Article On Triond Yesterday!!

@Devilova (5396)
Indonesia
After I publish my first article, yesterday I make two articles again.And this morning when I check my email, the give notifications that it was accepted. How much You publish article in there?? How much You have ear from them??
@sasuke96 (798)
Hello! I am earning via Triond for a long time. The site is just super and perfect for me. I used to write review of newly released movies and games. I have got 50+ articles accepted. I use eashits4you.com to publish my articles. I get many visitor from them and my earning is quite good! Thank you!
@tap0991 (2767)
What you mean you publish them with easyhits4u? If you do the te with them thats illegal I believe.
@monouu (2608)
It is against Triond rule to use traffic exchange site to promote articles. You better stop it and hopefully your account won't get suspended.
@Devilova (5396)
If the visitor get visited Your articles, it won't be suspended. All we have to do is make a new page and create a great link title on it so that it attract people to visit it. With this ways, we didn't break the Triond rule. Hope all of You understand what have means by Sasuke96.
@tap0991 (2767)
I am not sure of the exact number of articles I have made there but I know I have 2 almost 2 pages worth of articles. I have been getting better at posting articles on there and posting every few days now. I dont think I am going to try in participate in the 1000 article challenge but I am just going to make more articles when I can.
@Devilova (5396)
Same like me, I never get interested with like that.I just want it flow withaut pressure. The result will be more great, whether for me and for the reader.
@tap0991 (2767)
yea its better when you can actually understand and write a good article.
some seniors in this site are requested to give comment and comment on other sites also
@Devilova (5396)
Yes. We can search on search engine about the topic that we write on Triond, visit the site and leave comments. Give the url of our Triond's article on our username on that site.
@hestylim (1210)
Well, I have two articles there.. but I don't earn any cents! =="
@Devilova (5396)
Look like You didn't promote it, do you?? Well I promote the link that I have receive from them. I use my profile in here to promote it. Also I use my Facebook and Twitter to promote it. I'm also want to submit it on social bookmarking to generate more views.
i havent heard of this site only now, are they a paying site? its so nice to hear like this easpceilaly for me that i love writing.
@joram328 (503)
I now have about 15 articles on Triond and so far, I have earned just around 0.14 cents. I posted my first article only during the last week of June. I have used social networking and social bookmarking sites to promote my articles. So far, I've had around more than 350 views. I don't really mind if they don't earn much now because in the long run, they will be good passive income. Good luck to you!
@Devilova (5396)
I earn $0.02 from my first article, only take not more then a week. Did You know their CPM??
Hi...I too have membership in Triond but not yet submitted any article....Can you give me the idea like how to create an article...what were the topics you have submitted.I want to read them....thank you..
@Devilova (5396)
Just try to make article about Your passion in life. Or, make an article that may get attract many people and SEO articles. Just go to my profile then.
@ip5217 (1655)
So far I have 9 articles with Triond. I make variations with the kind of articles I post. I am studying which of those generate more traffic. From there I can start focusing on that specific niche. I regret the lost opportunity because I have been a member of triond for more than a year and never really maximized my earning potentials because I didn't write that much. Now I'm reviving it. I hope I could reach at least 100 articles before the year ends.
@punjab911 (241)
I have about 5000 pecies of content up at the moment! I know it's a lot, but I only make about 50 cents per day from them. 50 cents may seem like a good amount, but for the time I put into it, not so much. I found a payment proof though, http://www.picable.com/Signs/Directions/Triond-Payment-Proof.1477362