Should I Do It?

@erikmama (12929)
First, I wanna say thanks to all of you who referred me to Swagbucks.com.I started off pretty slow, but now am starting to rack up the bucks. It is poretty simple to do and they are always very generous with their bucks. There are some great prizes in the Swag Store,such as Pay Pal deposits, nice perfumes, flat screen televisions, blu-rays, and more. so my question for you guys is should I redeem my points for a small prize, or should I save the bucks up to redeem for something such as a television? I can get $20 in my paypal now...BUT if I save them then I may able to get a large prize pretty quickly.I dont know what to do! Do you think it is easy to earn at Swagbucks? Are you a member? What prizes have you earned? Tell me all your thoughts about Swagbucks,too!
@sergeantrom (5711)
Take the cash and run! I am quite sure you need zillions of points to get the tv right? Think of it this way. How much would you pay for a tv if you paid in cash? I dont know the swagbuck conversion rate but I am sure that price swag is charging for the tv is way too high!
@erikmama (12929)
I dont think the points earning is to bad with the site, but yes,you do need quiet a bit of points for the television, and I just added it up...The TV would cost $200 new, and for the same amount of points I could get $300 in paypal...So think I will wait... If anything I a, just going to let the earnings build up as much as I can.Check it out-its really not bad!
Good luck, hope you get the tv. Just one question, do the points include shipping costs?
@erikmama (12929)
Well, that's a good questionm, and one I should have thought about finding out! SO I will do this and let you know!! But I am going to do the paypal money...It is more.I could buy the tv and have $100 left over...
@browneyed (2526)
I like Swagbucks. I really do and I wish them well. However, you never know tomorrow, so I always cash out as soon as I reach the minimum for a PayPal payment. It's, of course, totally up to you what you do, but I personally wouldn't leave it to build up.
@erikmama (12929)
I never even thought about it like that... I still think I will let it build up somewhat befpr cashing out. Hopefully they will be ok til I do.They have been around for a while,so lets hope!!
@browneyed (2526)
No problem. Swagbucks is cool, so I hope it sticks around for a long time to come. Take care...
I love swagbucks! I personally save up enough to get the paypal gift card and cash out. because right now I need the money more. However they do have some great prizes and sweepstakes. and I love the surveys they added recently to the site. I would say consider your needs right now. If you do not need the money heck save up for you a nice gift to yourself or even someone for Christmas. I have earned the amazon and paypal gift cards, and entered a few sweepstakes. Can't wait till I log on one day and see my name as the hourly random name I will be a happy girl lol.
@erikmama (12929)
Hi sassy!! I'm not big on the sweepstakes, but there are some great prizes.I need the money,too,but I dont like to get $5,so think I will let it build up for a bigger amount.It would sure be nice to earn enough swagbucks to get a hundred into paypal!! Good luck with the contests!! I will be hoping your name is chosen alsdo!!
@nijolechu (1845)
The swagbucks earning for me is rather slow. Since I try to make the bucks through doing the searching option. It really depends on you what to do. You have to be smart about spending the swagbucks and get the best possible deal or item with the swagbucks you earn. If you don't need the item right away then go ahead and let the bucks accrue so you can get something bigger and better.
@erikmama (12929)
Hi!! Why don't you use any of the other ways to earn the swagbucks? There are all kinds of ways to earn them. I agree.You need to do those things, shops smart like you would anywhere else!I have cmopared and it seems like the paypal deposits would be less than the tv... So I will le t them build up and when the time comes choose! Thanks for your input!!
@brew2x (3095)
This is the first time I've heard about this site? Is it one of the sites that needs investment to earn? Thanks in advance!
@erikmama (12929)
Hey there Brew! Well, go check it out! www.swagbucks.com No, there are no investments required.It is a GPT site...you take surveys, use their serch bar, refer people, shop, and fill out free and trial offers that earn you swagbucks that can be redeemed for the prizes. I like it,so check it out-you will too!!
i am a member of swagbucks.. i think it is pretty difficult to earn points on swagbucks the earning points for surfing is easy but you dont always earn very much from surfing since you are only allowed to have one surf every day. also the offers are quite hard to earn points on. i suggest that you should spend your points on something that you like once you get enough. if i had enough points for the paypal deposits then i would for sure redeem my points for the paypal deposits.
@erikmama (12929)
I seem to earn swagbucks every couple days for searching...I do the daily polls and watch the videos and if there are any of the survey things on there I do those too. So far I have had good luck earning points, but the telvision is an awful lot of swagbucks. Think I will save them for a little while.It'd be realy nuice to gate a large paypal prixe at once! i need the money,want the money,but there are so many fgood prizes on there! Well,life,I hope that you have better luck with Swagbucks and are able to get your paypal deposit soon.
@tap0991 (2767)
I am a member. I decided to try the store for redeeming with $5 papal and right now seeing if its possible to earn enough points for the same prize each month. After I receive the paypal money and have found out the answer to my question I probably will start saving it up for a big prize. If I were you I would just keep saving up. You have over 2800 points then to get that much by paypal. Do you have any tips to earn more points each day?
@erikmama (12929)
It should have read $10.... I havent been a member for to mong of a time,but so far, so good. I think I will save up for a bigger prize.I can redeem it whenevr I want,so if I change my minf,then I can. I am pretty sure it is legit. There are a lot of members from mylot on there who say they have been paid!
@ET28LV (1895)
• Latvia
Hi, I am heard about this site, but no I do not use It. Does It is hard to make points here? This site are legit? I remember there was similar sites where you need to make points and they would sent you gifts, but many of them was scam sites. How much points do you have? I think you need collect them to something bigger. Who knows maybe you get TV or new computer, but I think more easily is buy something than this way. Good luck, Take care, Have a nice day!
@erikmama (12929)
It has been easy for me to earn points. As for sites like it is has been the easiest.I really like it. It odesnt take a lot of time and there are so many different choices for prizes. I do recommend checking it out if you have not already ou will like ut!y
@bounce58 (17451)
Not sure about swagbucks. I might look it up after myLotting. I guess that's always the question. When to redeem? I have similar questions on my gas rewards cards. When I signed up, I got tons of points. I immediately redeemed and I got a water dispenser. Now, I'm glad that I already redeemed because it is taking a while to reach rewards that I like. So, my recommendation to you is, go get the rewards now. To have something in your hand now would at least give you inspiration as you collect more points to reach bigger and better rewards.
@erikmama (12929)
It is a good site. you should check it out. Earning ponts is pretty easy. They have the largest selection of prizes I have ecver seen and it is easy ti earn points. For me it is always more rewarding to take a little extra time and get a larger reward than fgetting what I want immediatley. It makes my time feel more worth it, ya know hehe!! I am going to let them add yo for a bit, then see what I want to do at that poiht,
I love swagbucks and though I've not really won a lot off of them, the great thing about it is that I've been able to get some free money. I personally redeem my swagbucks for $5 Amazon gift cards because I do a lot of my shopping on Amazon and that is strictly with free gift cards that I've earned on various sites. I don't know that I'd personally have the patience to wait for a large prize, but I am able to save up my Amazon cards to buy large items from there every now and then.
@erikmama (12929)
Weell it is you that I have to tahnk for refering me to Swagbucks in the first place, so thank you!! It seems to be pretty easy to earn points there. There are soeme reallat prizes, too, thought they are a lot of points. That is an idea also, to just get the cards and save them up. As for now I will le tthem add up a bit than see what I want to do.
Greetings myLotter ! I am not a member of SwagBucks, but learnt about the earning opportunity there from your discussion. Thank you.
@erikmama (12929)
Go check it out! I really likt it!
I am also a member of swagbucks. I got in because my neighbor got my daughter to sign up then I signed up under her. My neighbor has redeemed for different things, including the paypal payouts. My daughter has redeemed for amazon gift cards, which actually cost less points than paypal. That is one idea for you. amazon has a good quality of items you can purchase as well as they have been around along time. I have enough to cash out for either, I haven't decided yet either. So I just keep working it until I do decide.
@erikmama (12929)
Sounds like she has gottn some pretty cool stuff!! How long have you been amember? I'm not sure what I am going to get.I do know that I will let the points build up a bit, and then I will decide.More than likley I will do the paypal, but the amazon gift cards are good iseads,too.The only thing I dont like with amazon is the shipping costs.