Is there any site that gives freebies or items.....

@maean_19 (4660)
Almost everyone here are looking for sites where we can earn from and make money. We are hooked on those sites where we are paid cash or a sum of money. But, what about sites where we can get items like gadgets or any freebies? I am just wondering if there are sites existing where we can get items instead of money. Besides, if we can receive items, they can be converted into money or sell it or use it. Do you know sites giving out freebies? Share to us!
i know one that is completely legit, its called Lockerz. It is invite only, but if anyone wants in I can send you the invite. I've gotten music DVDs and t-shirts from them. You can also get ipads and all other sorts of stuff but since I haven't been too dedicated to the site I haven't been able to get any of it. you can also get paypal money if interested though! PM me if you want an invite!
@maean_19 (4660)
Does said site open nationwide or international? I am afraid the offers are open only to US residents.
@minx267 (14934)
• Hartford, Connecticut
My favorite site that paid me in Gifts/merchandise is Opinion Square. you do surveys and they pay you in points that you redeem for items.
@maean_19 (4660)
That is cool and good enough...My question is, Is it open internationally? What is this site? I am interested...
@nvtellan (1907)
Same with shotgun647, I am a member too of Lockerz. Unfortunately, I have yet to claim any of the items and goodies from their shop since they are not always available. But I am still waiting for Lockerz to make fully available all items for all members regardless of nationality.