Is this ever possible?

@TDonald (1423)
To ever know what... you don't know... you don't know.
• Portugal
During life we are always learning, so who knows if someday I will know what I didnĀ“t know till then...
@TDonald (1423)
That's true, but what if you don't even know that you don't know something. Will that stop you from ever finding out about it? It would be like you are blind to something that may be right in front of you.
@msqtech (15226)
learning from experience or books?
@KrauseHome (36750)
Depends on what the Subject or topic is, and will you ever know all you want to know about what you want to know?
@TDonald (1423)
If you knew the subject or topic then it would either be something you know you don't know or something you know you know. My guess is still eternal ignorance.
@msqtech (15226)
yes it is possible but it is impossible to know all you dont know
@TDonald (1423)
But if you don't know that you don't know something what would lead you to learn about it?
@manong05 (5029)
Yes! and when that time comes, you will shout and say, Oh yah! I didn't know that, now I still don't know what I don't know.
@trina73 (239)
I don't think that is possible. We are always seeing and hearing new things everyday. Just think of those we don't see or hear. It would make it impossible in itself.
• Janesville, Wisconsin
Well, sure is it .. It is called learning through Experience :) . It is possible. I know alot of stuff I know now, I never knew before I knew... there was stuff out there I did not know.. but I just did not know what it what until I learn learned, and did know :) . - DNatureofDTrain