Is it really necessary mylot???

Is it really necessary for mylot to send notification emails that our friends posted a comment? Am I the only one who is bothered by this?? lol, my email blows up every few mintues just to say that someone on my friends list posted a discussion question. Normally I just deleted it anyway. But its really getting annoying. Please tell me im not the only who we feel this way!??!! But, I mean is really easy for mylotters to look and see the kind of questions getting posted my our friends under "friends started" tab, so I don't think its necessary to send tons of eamils saying this. Right? How do you feel? Ok, with it, or annoyed? What's up??
@mysdianait (65070)
You have a choice whether to receive them or not. You can go here and set them to 'OFF': http://www.mylot.com/nr/friends.aspx?t=0 http://www.mylot.com/nr/editNotifications.aspx Then you will only receive notifications regarding deletions.
thanks guys!
@mysdianait (65070)
I knew you were going to be first so I thought I might as well say everything
It's a good thing they had that link to turn off the friend discussion notifications. I did not like getting those all the time.
thank you, i didnt think i was the only one who felt this way! yes, and greatfully they do have this link!
Great question! I came here to investigate because I had a hunch someone knew how to edit settings to turn the notices off. Thanks!
I'm really glad I could be of some assistance.
@gerald_lian (2191)
You're not the only one; I do find it annoying too most of the time especially when a fellow friend post multiple discussions in just a couple of minutes which makes out email inbox full of these notifications (or perhaps what we regard as spam). It came to a point where I was so annoyed that I decided to just switch off the notification for those friends who frequently churn out discussions. Now I don't get much notifications anymore, which definitely calmed me down.....maybe that's something you should attempt too to relieve your frustration. Good luck and happy myLotting!
a couple mylotter gave me a link to follow to unsubscribe from getting all of these notifications. btw thank you for you comment!
I have them all set to be sent to my junk email
lol, thats really funny, thank you for your comment!