Starbucks coffee is the best

When we go to shopping center, I always go to the Starbucks coffee shop to buy something coffee that is cold. Even if it is expensive than the other coffee , I stilllove to buy there. You have lots of choices to choose what kind of coffee do you want to drink. Do you love to drink coffee in the Starbucks? what is your favorite flavor?
@puccagirl (7308)
• Israel
Oh, I absolutely love Starbucks! But unfortunately, they don't have it where I live, so I only go there on vacations. That basically means that I don't really have a favorite flavor since I don't go there often enough for that. But I would want to!
That's true pucca. we love the taste of the starbucks because it is quite different from the others. You can try to choose your favorite coffee flavor in the starbucks next time you go in a vacation. Well, thanks for sharing your comments with us and have a nice day ahead Godbless
@GemmaR (8521)
While I do agree that Starbucks is lovely, I would never pay that amount of money for a cup of coffee. If you were making a coffee for yourself at home, the granuales and the water would cost you no more than 12 pence. A coffee from Starbucks can cost over 3000% more than this at the most expensive of places, and you think that this is ethical? The people who pick the coffee and sell it to the company certainly won't be getting that kind of money for their work, so imagine the kind of profits that Starbucks is making from people who keep buying coffee at that price where there really is no need for it.
Yeah, starbucks is very expensive, but sometimes, we need to taste their coffee just because we want to try what's the difference between the coffee of the starbucks and the hgome made coffee. and take note, there is a big difference from the two. The coffee of thestarbucks is much quite tastiful and smeels good than the homemdae coffee. Well, thanks for sharing your comments with us and have a nice day ahead Godbless
@Tina30219 (46178)
• Onaway, Michigan
I like Starbucks as well as far as having a favorite flavor do not really have one.I guess it depends on the mood I am in at the time.
Starbucks is the one hottest or demand coffee shop around the world because everytime when we go to the starbucks, I saw lot of people and different nationality drink there. So, meaning all people love to drink in the starbucks. Well, thanks for sharing your comments with us and have a nice day ahead Godbless
I actually like Starbucks, but it is too expensive for me since it was sold for USD 4 even for the small cup. To be fair, starbucks supposed to be sold cheaper in emerging country like ours, considering the fact that our national income is not as high as US's where it came from. Therefore, I rare spend my money for Starbucks, better go to buy Nescafe and made the coffee by myself
@sk66rc (4257)
I usually drink black coffee but every so often, I get in the mood for something sweet. I go to starbucks & order "extra coffee vanilla frappacino". It's very sweet but still has that bitter coffee after taste to it.