What mylot did to you?

After thinking about money after you join here, did you ever get disappointed about your few earnings a day? Share your experience here and what motivated you to continue to post here even you receive a little penny a day. I learned a lot here and why not get paid for my little effort. I was able to learn how to express my feelings too.
@ifa225 (11093)
my lot did good to me. what make some continue is i have some good friends here. i enjoyed the discussion, i can have new information about making money online.
Me too, I met a lot of people here and I was able to talk with them through discussions. I am very happy that I met other foreign people here even though I'm here in the Philippines.
@ifa225 (11093)
we can share too. it is amazing to meet different and unique person from all over the world. it give us a brief knowledge how people can see a matter with many different side.
@dodo19 (39473)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
No, I've never really been disappointed about mylot. I have fun when I'm on mylot. I enjoy being able to discuss things on mylot with other members. This is pretty much why I've never really been disappointed about mylot.
That is great! Well, i love mylot. It takes my time a lot but I really enjoy being here.
hi ellyse mylot sort of saved mysanity as I was going bananas just staring at four walls and bored out of my gourd as I was newly retired.I lucked out and found mylot. I enjoyed meeting so many wonderful friends from all over the world and making real'friendships. sharing and caring and also earning.Also typing a lot has brought back more of my typing skills.also by writing a lot I am increasing my ability to make better discussions too. hurray for my lot three cheers
Kill boredom! yeah! Mylot is not just a good site but it keeps me busy too. I love it when I meet people too. My typing skills are not that great but mylot is making me type for more!
• Vietnam
Mylot changed my habits. Instead of just reading news online every night, now I just join discussion just enhance my English. Such is good for me.I can express myself. I have more new friends who share their views with me, encourage me to try harder. and I love them. My understanding is expanded. I have learned a lot such as: culture, health, eduction... Mylot helps me improve myself.
Speaking of habits, me too. Instead of chatting with my friends, I now log on to this site everyday!
@ip5217 (1655)
So far I am very satisfied with my mylot experience. The earnings is kinda slow, but there are days that are really performing well. There are great topics to participate in here.
There are time that I only earn a few cents but i enjoy reading discussions and I don't even know where to start. Over all, mylot gave an opportunity for me to learn and to earn.
@banban (602)
People get few earnings per day here is because they're not active enough or their responses is not yet high-qualified. We're eager to earn more, but it doesn't take a rush. Joining myLot and responding to discussions the others started is kind of a resting for me. I'm here to see what people're interested in, and share opinions with people all over the world. What's more, it's a good habit to type English communicating with others if English is your second language.
English is my second language and mylot helps me a lot. I'll always use my spare time here to learn more and meet more people.
@greenline (14854)
No, not at all. I was not disappointed at all. I am taking myLot as a community of wonderful people from countries around the world, working together and helping one another. I enjoy meeting and making friends with people from different countries. Making some earning is an add-on benefit for being active in the community.
The money here is one of the great motivation to stay in mylot but then meeting people from different countries even without leaving our country is one of the best thing that I experienced here. By the way, nice meeting you.
I'm with you. I have no disappointments over MyLot, I think it's kind of a fun opportunity to make a little bit of cash and.. just express myself and my concerns, problems, and questions online in a big community like we have here. It's a good way to spend my time, especially if I'm bored at work like I am today! It helps time go by.
We are all free to express ourselves here. And while expressing, we can also earn a little cent. It is good than nothing.right? This is also the place where I can stay if I have a vacant time and I know I'm not wasting my time to nothing.