Are you worried about a certian person around your spouse?

I know I am a bit jealus of people around my man when I had one. LOL I know there are just some people you just can't trust. I have had those kinds of people around me. I was wondering if you had the same thing going on as well. Take care..
I try my darnedest to not be jealous but having been cheated on by other lovers well it does make me insecure. So I just try to keep my thoughts under control, however my boyfriend is well aware that this will never be tolerated no matter how much love there is. As I have been through it too many times and I just cannot allow it. I do however tease with other woman and say well they are men and as long as they are breathing there is always that probability.
I ws talking online with someone the other day about cheating. I told herI don't take any excuses I leave and that is it. She said she has kids by him. That is lame to me your always going to have his child. That does not make you life long lovers.
I try not worry to much about who hangs around my hubby. I used to do that all times and I have come to realize that I completely trust him and if I was to worry about every person he hung out with and every girl he spoke to work, I would personally drive myself crazy. Don't take me a wrong I am a jealous person, but after you have been in a relationship witht hat same person for over 15 years to kind of get over it.
I only had a two year relationship in my entire life. So,you could very well be right. Then he had the nerve to cheat on me.
@tammytwo (4300)
We live in a small town where there are a lot of women just waiting to pounce on another woman's husband it seems. There are many who won't be happy unless they can make someone else miserable. They think of it as a competition to try to take away a man from his family. So yes there are definitely women I don't trust with my husband.
Actually, there is no one that I don't trust my husband to be around. I've never been a really jealous person and because of that and the fact that I know that before he and I met he'd only been in one other serious relationship in his life I have no degree of doubt in my mind that he would never cheat on me. I know that he does have a degree of doubt about me, however because prior to the time that we met I was a little bit of a wild child. That is okay though, because I know that I would always be loyal to him.
@shell94 (990)
Being jealous is something that I have been trying to put behind me. Having been in this situation in the past with my ex and having all my fears found to be true makes this very hard. But the new partner I have has done nothing to merit being thought of in such a way. So with this being said in total fairness it is only right to give them the chance to prove this to me.
@fey008 (295)
of course... cause i love her..
@chookie1971 (2274)
For me, it would depends on the person and what they do. I had seen a young female give my husband a kiss on his lips. Then she had her arm around his shoulders for quite some time. I got jealous. If the person just acted as a friend, then I am fine. Even if they are female.
@hushi22 (4929)
to be honest, yes. haha. i remember when i got jealous to my bf's former crush. grrrrrrrr!!!!
@jesssp (2739)
There's honestly no one that I'm worried about, I trust him completely. One of the things that changed for me when we got married was that things like that started to seem so trivial. Things like petty jealousy were really put into perspective for me. I know that marriage does not guarantee that your partner wont cheat on you but it really did make me realize that I'm the one he wants and that's all there is to it. It was really true all along but for me marriage really drove the point home.
@19Bey83 (195)
I use to hate certain people around my partner. But as the years go on, i don't think i mind that much. I mean, I still get frustrated a little if I find someone looking at her in a way. But then again, I am always with her. So I guess it just depends on the growth of the relationship really.