What is the best JOb in this world?

@succed (879)
Do you think being a doctor is the best job?
i think the best job is in which u r happy.... u should be satisfied with ur job ...no matter wht it is..... n tht shld be the best job for u .... whether its being a doctor or anything else...
@mythmoh (3986)
i think all the professions if done with sincerity is best job.But as you are insisting on doctor's job i would say it gives 100% satisfaction and for so many doctors are next to god
@succed (879)
Yah If you say so!
• Iceland
I Think Itz A Great Job! U are servicing To God..........
@succed (879)
Thanks.
@mpl8476 (66)
i think there's no such thing as the best job because whatever job a person might have as long as their doing it with love and with the best they can, that's the best of all. loving what their doing and enjoying it is also important.
@u2bibek (193)
• Nepal
ya it is too.. but everywork is perfect in its way.. so it depends on the career we choose it.. I prefer to be computer professional n I think this is the best job..
Yes, i think being a doctor is the best job.
@miryam (6507)
Ther are a lot........ for a woman??? The kept, from a beautiful man that loves you from everything, and would like a shop for animals, to manage, thanks. also actor, singer.......many jobs. Important are that the jobs he satisfies a person.
@kingadnan (1540)
• Pakistan
I think the best job is serve mankind, if you help other person you will feel happy truly, share peace and love this is one of best job in this world, thanks
@katyzzz (2902)
I do, but only if you have a calling
@macubx (11421)
Athletes and Celebrities..
• South Africa
I don't think being a doctor would be the best job - just think of all the gross things you have to deal with daily...! I think the best job in the world is being payed to review movies!
no i think that a lawer would be
@ashraf83 (645)
being a computer programmer is the best job, you can stay up with technology and also the pays is good. my recent program for goverment earn me 17% from 200K, imagine that :). not to mention my monthly salary..
@lena2000 (2392)
• Belgium
job - job
this is not the best job i think.....:)
Being a doctor is a good job,but he is a responsible person
@blueman (16513)
the best job, can't think of any.
@kpfingaz (1028)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
No I tink it is very hard work but no the best. I'd say itis the most respected since they save lives and stuff like that. Reason why I say not the best because they don't get a lot of time for themselves and their families and always have to be on call soetimes have to leave their homes at 2 in the morning to go to an emergency.
i not sure!
@Bettyann (2486)
i don't think so they have alot to deal with, I really don't know what the best job in the world
@varun23 (902)
Thats the most satisfactory job in the world I bet !!! I am gonna become one by 2009 !!!!!!!!!