Do know about "Weegy" site?

@yugasini (12836)
Anantapur, India
Hi mylot friends, While on the search ,I have found a web site, “weegy” site,I could not understand about it, there are lot of things in the net when you search for new things and earning sites,I do not know that this site may pay or not, but we can ask and answer questions, any body in mylot is aware of this site weegy, kindly share your experience if any body knows about Weegy site
Hi yugasini I have not heard about this site at all, earlier some new members used to add me as friend, and once i accept they send details of such sites, i told them that i was not interested, so no more.. If you have time and interest both, you may join.. Thank you so much for this discussion. Professor. . Cheers God bless you. Welcome always.
@yugasini (12836)
• Anantapur, India
hi bhuwanji, thanks for the response,have a nice day
@Jotomy (6343)
Hi yugasinigaru how are you? I was told by my friend to join this site and it is a legit one, but i didn't tried whether it is legit one or not. Let me also see the members opinion on this. Have a good day.
@yugasini (12836)
• Anantapur, India
hi jotomy, thanks for the response,now i have checked your profile that you are from Secunderabad,as a Telugu people why you have not contacted me earlier,so share lot of things,we may exchange ideas for earning online money,instead of other language person,Telugu is more convenient to me to contact with you,you are the first person to send response to this discussion,we have to wait for more responses,can you send pm to me about you and your present activities,have a nice day