There are so many acids which cause burns.

Pomeranian Dog - Photographed at my friend's house
@ssh123 (31096)
Some of them used at home. Many of them are made at college/school labs. Did any time you experienced acid burns? Any encounter with acids. In India, many ruthless young people threw acid on their girl friends when they refuse to tow their line.
@magnel (2263)
Its when i was in school, during a lab experiment, I can't recall which acid it was a drop of it fell on my hand and it was given immediate first aid. It caused a very small burn on my hand.
@ssh123 (31096)
Most people had experience of acid burns at school and college laboratories. Many have experience at domestic and some at factories. There are so many cruel young men, they splash acid on girls face, if the girl refuses to love him. In Bangalore, every year 2 cases are reported. Police has caught the culprits and now they are cooling their heels at jail.
@ssh123 (31096)
Your responsehas been given BR
@rladiga00 (1166)
To remove the stains, I use one acid which is known as bathroom cleaning acid. It is slightly dangerous. Should be kept away from children. Should wear handgloves while handling the acid and keep it in a safe place where children cannot have access to it.
@ssh123 (31096)
Thanks for your informative response to this discussion topic.
what an attitude! here in philippines acids may only used for some household cleaning and not use to hurt people
@ssh123 (31096)
May be that acid has more water mixed. Even these acids are harmful. If by chance poured on hand or any part of the body, bubbles are formed due to burn. People due to lack of knowledge, keep the acids (for genuine purposes elsewhere) at home and chances are children while playing come in contact with acids. Such incidences are happening quite often.
@rusty2rusty (6760)
• Defiance, Ohio
No expience. Nor do I plan to. I am glad I live in the USA.
@ssh123 (31096)
A friend of mine who almost lost his son. His wife was running a school and her son who was 8 years was playing in the ground. He was thirsty and came to office room of the school where they had kept the cleaning acid in a plastic can. He just gulped it. Could not bear the burning sensation, went home and reported the matter to parents. They realized the blunder they had done, immediately admitted the child to Vellore hospital, where they could save the child, but the acid consumption has affected his stomach, it would take years to recover.
@flagella08 (5067)
my friend got burnt by acid when we were in high school. until now, the scar was that evident and she doesn't wear skirts anymore. one of the saddest story in history. because girls love skirts!
@ssh123 (31096)
It is really sad to hear. I agree with you that girls love skirts and if they are deprived of it, they feel miserable in life. Thanks for the response.