Anyone here that goes to "Zoombucks"?

Here I go with another earning site opinion question: Does anyone here go to Zoombucks and like it there? I found a review of Zoombucks, as it said Swagbuck users would love it there . . . so I signed up and I'm NOT loving it there. I don't really "get it". It's not like Swagbucks - less predictable and kinda "stiff" on the rules. Not too fun. It seems like there aren't a lot of opportunities to rack up points - the winnings are too random - so it'd take a lonnng time to make your earnings there. The site itself is not exciting to look at either. Hmmmmm, not sure if I should continue there. So does anyone have success at Zoombucks? Or were you there and left? I guess we can't even rely on reviews . . . sometimes you just have to try these sites out yourself!!
@varier (5696)
I made better success on Zoombucks rather than Swagbucks. It is because Zoombucks allow international members to join, while Swagbucks doesn't...
That makes sense if Zoombucks is what is available to you! I guess I should feel fortunate that all of these are sites are available to us in the US - and therefore we are able to pick and choose what we think are the better sites. I have hung on to Zoombucks, but still I find it difficult to make the points in a decent amount of time to make the payout (it takes me a lonnnnnnnng time).
@varier (5696)
If you feel that it's hard to earn money on Zoombucks, then how about me - member who are not coming from USA? But so far I am happy enough with my time in Zoombucks
@dawnald (84206)
• Shingle Springs, California
no zoombucks, and with a review like that, I probably won't be checking itout...
Thanks for coming into this discussion, Dawn - I know I can always count on you - hee hee. Yah, I don't recommend Zoombucks - more like Zoomsucks!! Hope your day is going well . . . is the weather up there hot/cold/hot/cold like it is here??
@dawnald (84206)
• Shingle Springs, California
Yup but today was beautiful...
@nykel88 (1003)
There is a zoombucks? lol This is a new one to me.. and I thought there was only swagbucks. haha more bucks my come along the way eventually.. I might check this out. Swag does a good earnings though..
I don't know if you'll like Zoombucks honestly. I'm not liking it - but I think I'll stick with it til I get ONE reward - just to give it a fair shot. It's not exciting as there seems to be a lot of limitations. Yes, Swagbucks is a good but fun earning site - nothing has compared to that thus far. I have had some luck with iRazoo too (have you heard of that one?) - but again, not as fun as Swagbucks.