What would you do to avoid a sweating face ?

France
Today the weather is more hot here and I noticed I suffer from it so badly when I walk in the city, even now it's night time and I feel my face is a little bit humid. It's not comfortable at all and I fear it wastes my skin. Do you have any tips about it ?
@Jlyn10 (11178)
Try using an oil-free moisturizer or lotion that contains Aloe Vera. Because Aloe Vera has a fresh and cooling effect, it will help reduce sweating in warm temperatures. Of course it won't stop the sweating completely but at least it will minimize the sweating. Also drink lots of water. You can read more about the ways to prevent sweating face here (this is not a referral link): http://www.prevent-sweating.com/blog/learn-how-to-stop-sweating-face-with-these-7-natural-treatments
• France
Thanks a lot for the link, it's really useful ! I'll try aloe vera and like it's said in the article, I'll be watching my diet.
@Jlyn10 (11178)
You're welcome. It's better to stay away from those oily food. But sometimes, our will is not strong enough, hehe!
• France
That's for sure ! I'll think about it from now on.
@yoyo1198 (3643)
Try to keep your head cool. You can wet a terry cloth headband and wear that. Or you could make sure to always wear some kind of a hat with a brim on it to shade your face. I don't know what you mean by 'wasting' your skin. A little perspiration will not harm your skin. Be glad it is doing that. Just shows it is healthy and doing what it was made for.
• France
I meant you know the salty water effects on the skin. By the way, from a scientific point of view, do you know why we perspire ?
@yoyo1198 (3643)
To cool off. Our bodies are supposed to stay within a certain temperature range to keep it functioning properly. We perspire in order to keep the body at a consistent temperature.
• France
Thanks for your response !
Hi Cannonball It is so chilly and rainy here these days. So far we only have had one hot day. But when it gets really hot around here, what I have done is always have a cold bottle of water with me. I usually have a terry cloths as well and this way I can sprinkle some of the cold water and sponge down my face. This seems to bring my temperature down a bit, and prevent me from sweating too much.
• France
Great, I'll try to do the same
• France
@magtibaygom (4861)
The best you can do is let it go with it but have some handy handkerchief. It's the normal response of your body to its environment and we call it "homeostasis". Just accept it that it is part of the normal response of your body to a harsh environment. Just use handkerchief to wipe out sweat so it will be neat and hygienic.
• France
The most simple but a great method
@Cherryd41 (1121)
Hi Cannonball I would just carry a washcloth or some other type of material to pat my face dry or even better a nice damp washcloth or face towel and I would also try not to be out in the heat of the day when the sun is at its hottest usually between the hours of 10am-2pm but with the humidity it really doesn't seem to be all that much better even after 2 o'clock in fact it can sometimes get hotter ...
• France
Thanks for the advice !
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya cannon, Try wearing proper cotton shirts is you can or cotton tops as I don´t know what you wear. Also try to wear knee length trousers if you can as that will bring down the heat a lot and make you cooler. Next thing wear open leather type sandals not the canvas ones as they will make your feet very hot and hence you even more uncomfortable and hard to deal with the heat. There are Baby tissues that you can carry around with you I imagine if you keep them in a cool bag you can clean your face with that too if it bothers you too much. Lastly a bottle of Water with a bit of flavour in it if you don´t like just plain water. You could put some Coca Cola and half water say but most Water is the best. Drink it slowly to get the most benefits as well. xxx
• France
Thanks a lot for all the tips angel ! Do you know if these baby tissues can be made with sweat absorber lotion, something like that ?