Adrian did something nice for me last night.

He knows how bad I was waiting to get some of the tasks and how bad I wanted 7 of them. But,I always end up getting only 4 because the internet is so slow. Well he called last night to get a higher speed for me. Then today sharon went to work and I got 9 tasks with this higher speed. See,i just click to except the task and hit the back button to take the next one. Today,I would have had more if I felt like I could have done it. I have one left and I am beat. Adrian is so sweet to do this for me. I just love how e never stops my love of mylotting.
Wow!! lol that is so sweet to hear and apparently he knows that myLot makes you happy so tell Adrian your myLot friends are very grateful he is such a swell guy. lol I am glad that you have kept so busy with the tasks, as you can see time if flying by and you are keeping so busy that you are not overly sad about his going away. That will help you when he gets back as a break to spend time with him will probably be good. Congrats on accomplishing so many tasks.
I plan to take a day or two off when he gets back. I want to go to a park and lay out in the sun. Thanks for caring.
Maybe the swim suit too? lol have fun and enjoy your time with him.
@umadper (947)
hi,@gifts...wish you all the best for your plans mentioned above...and also why don't you consider hardworkinggurl idea also....best of luck.
@umadper (947)
hi,nice,i appreciate your LOVE OF MYLOTTING ...and you never stop this feeling.All the best and have a nice time.
Welcome to mylot. You will be here long like me . Take care..
Aw, that is so nice! I'm glad for you.
Thanks so very much..
@nurseclare (2209)
That's good! and with the task, how to that? i am new here in mylot and i dont have idea with the tasks, please help!thanks
Sharon bucks gives out task that you have to put her words into a composition. it is writing 4 paragraphs about a subject she chooses. They pay $2.50 each one.
I have viewed my task but i can't see anything in it.I didn't see tasks to do at all. :(
That is really very good of him. Sounds like you appreciate him and that is good. A higher speed is really nice to have. I should upgrade too although mine is already one of the fastest. When I first started online I had dial up. It was the most pathetic situaiton to be in. You don't even hear of it much anymore. That is how pathetic it was.
I remember having that slow mess I took forever to load pages. I think mylot is slow because other sites load so fast.
I think Mylot is slow because the server is loaded down. When I first started on here there were approximately 60,000 members. Look at it now! Are they still using the same server? And it depends on your hook up too. Old lines, etc.
@ravisivan (14095)
Yes. I also remember that day night. I had to forfeit one of the task for want of time. I started around 4 pm and went upto 11.40 pm and posted six of them. The seventh one I forfeited. I think I did the best. Then only I realised that I should take only 3/4 tasks in future at one time because each topic takes a lot of time to read, understand and then put it as an article. However I enjoyed doing it.
@ravisivan (14095)
Hello GSB: Now only I notice that you have changed your avatar. That is GSB and KK. good day.
@Polly1 (12646)
Awwwe, that really is sweet. Good luc on completing the task. I haven't ever done any of them yet, just haven't had the time.
Yes they can be a bit tiring as well. But,for $2.50 I will continue to do them.
@stephcjh (38797)
That is wonderful for him to do that for you. I just got high speed a few months ago too and I can now do alot more online with it also.
Because I don't pay the bills I did not want him to raise it up. But,if he needs help I will pay it once or twice.
My husband did something similar for me one day. I went out for a cup of coffee, and when I came home, instead of having cable internet, we had wireless DSL. It was great for my laptop, and I could also use the free wi-fi at home on my iPhone. What a nice surprise.
That was so sweet of him as well. We are blessed to have these guys.
That is so great that he did that for you. It would be wrong stop you from mylotting, so I would be very glad that he did that for you.
That is awesome that he was willing to do that for you. As for us, we just have the basic cable internet connection into our house and it has never been something that has let me down. I've been able to access everything that I've ever wanted to access and speed has never been an issue for me. With the tasks, I really don't bother with those because to me they seem like a lot of work for very little reward, I prefer writing on my writing site because I know that my work will continue to pay off for me for a long time to come.
Thats wonderful that he supports your love for mylotting.So happy for you!
@ersmommy1 (12595)
That sounds awesome. It was a nice thing to do. Now you will get more accomplished!