I love writing lists

I write lists for things I need to get done on that day, or shopping lists to remind me at the end of the week what we are running low on. I write lists of which bills need to go out every week. I write lists for just about everything. You?
Thanks for sharing maria I have this habit too, before i go out from home i make a list of works to do, list what item to buy, from where, note down addresses telephone numbers, it makes us so organized lol.
@Amanda81587 (3046)
I find myself writing lists as well. I even like to write one when I clean and I check off what I already have done. I do the same for groceries even though I have a million kids with me all the time and never bring a pen. I have the store memorized so I write the list according to the parts I got to first.
I sometimes think I need to make a list of all of the lists I have. It drives my husband crazy. I make lists of the things I want to do, books I want to read, websites to visit, places to go, shopping lists... I have lists for everything. It gives me a greater feeling of control in my life and I love the glorious feeling of getting to check things off!
@asyria51 (2868)
I too am a list maker. to make things worse, I left my list at work, and cannot get back to the building because there is a gas leak. We were quickly escorted out and away from the building. I parked on the correct side of the building, I normally park on the side where people were not allowed to get their cars.
@greenline (14855)
That is very good. I do the same. That would make sure that I would not miss the things that need to be taken care of, such as paying bills, and making phone calls. I keep a "to do" list hung on the refrigerator so that it would stay right in front of me every morning.