long distance adoption!

@desiret (2122)
Italy
there are some agencies that give people the possibility to adopt a child. payment a monthly fees, you can assure to this child food and the possibility to study! i adopt a child in Tanzania and i am very happy to help him to have a better life! what do you think? do you have adopted a child too?
@srhelmer (7031)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Some of those are scams. But, I know some people who do those.
@desiret (2122)
it could be possible, but i like to help anyway
@milagre (1272)
• Portugal
You're doing the best believing you're dealing with trustble people, which i hope you are. you're having a noble attitude and txs God there's people like you. i cant adopt at the moment, i have a small child to support (and a teen), but when things get better, if i can, in a couple of years i intend to adopt a child the same age as my youngest, so they can be exectly like brothers.
@milagre (1272)
• Portugal
I cant adopt at the moment, i have a small child to support (and a teen), but when things get better, if i can, in a couple of years i intend to adopt a child the same age as my yougest.
I think that long distance adoption is a great idea! I would like to adopt a child!