Phone booth..

I am watching a movie I saw a few years ago. Have you seen the movie called phone booth. well,I am not one to tell the story before you had a chance to watch it. I would like to say it is a very good movie and you should watch it. This man is holding a gun and is making someone stay in the phone booth. This is the most I will say so far. I loved watching it. my daughter is watching it right now.
@inertia4 (27916)
I saw that movie a few times myself. I think it is a real good movie. I think Forest Whitaker was real good in the movie and so was Collin Farrell. And Kiefer Sutherland was also good as the guy on the phone. It kept you watching. Thats what I liked about the movie. I could never imagine myself in a situation like that.
@ecaron (678)
Is this the movie where the voice on the phone is Keifer Sutherland. If it is , yes, I've seen and it's good. I love Keifer Sutherland, he's one of my favourite actors. I think his voice is very sexy. I've also heard his voice on car and truck commercials. I may watch Phone booth again, sometime, it was a good movie, thanks for reminding me.
@grvdubey11 (1881)
Movie with entirely fresh concept,it is indeed a good movie.Colin Farrel has acted very well,it just reminds us that we can take our life and sins lightly but when you are caught ,the pain is real bad.
@bjc66bjc (6740)
I do remember that movie, it was like sitting on the edge of my seat most of the movie...I was a bery good movie and I enjoyed the entire movie til the end...
@sender621 (14953)
I have seen this movie several times and it still can blow me away, it is very intense. i think the perfermors do a fantaatic job at conveying so many emotions and situations. You never know what a phone call or a routine of your life will bring your way.
@winterose (39899)
I loved the phonebooth did you know Keifer Sutherland's father, Donald Sutherland is Canadian. Keifer was born in England
@carolscash (9500)
I have never seen this movie. I remember a movie called "Cellular" that I really liked! It was an excellent movie and had plenty of action in it. If you have not seen it, then I suggest that you watch it. I will have to watch the movie "Phone Booth" soon.
@JenInTN (27547)
I really liked that movie. It certainly brought a new plot idea to the table when it came out.
@rafiholmes (2897)
yeah..ive seen this.. i liek this movie..a lot of my friends doesnt liek this movie..saying its stupid and all..doesnt make sense and not realistic.. i dont care about what they saying.i think this is a pretty interesting and good movie to watch.
@carmelanirel (20979)
If this is the one I think it is, my daughter told me about it and it was very intense, but I never got around to seeing it. The title is "Phone booth"???? If so, I should look and see if I can rent it..
@stephcjh (32327)
I think I recall the name of that movie but I do not remember much about it.