Would you be mad about this.

I can't find any towels to use in this house. Christmas past I bought my own self towels and my daughter as well. Both sets were different colors. My daughter uses a new towel every day and will not wash any. So,I have to go digging through her dirty clothes to find towels. Then when adrian is washing the cars he will go straight to my linen closet and take out a towel. So,I have two people using my towles and not replacing them. After the cars are washed the towels are no more good. I don't say anything like most times trying not to argue. But,I am highly pissed over it. I have never taken a towel out of his house for any reason.
I would hide my towels. Or tell them these are designated for car washing, these are yours and so forth. No reason to use yours. Can't Adrian keep some towels for car washing? I think I would get highly indignant about it. I like clean towels and I keep mine in my room so others don't use them.
Very good plan. I have some things I keep put away just to keep them exclusively mine.
Sad that we have to do such things.
@ceazr23 (50)
anyone can be pissed over this things... to make things easier... buy towels for the car use only, then 7 towels for your daughter so that everyday she can use a new one and finally lock your linen closet so that no one can get something from it. hehehehe
That sounds like a plan. I will buy towels for the car and my daughter can wash 7 towels for herself..
@sid556 (30986)
Yes that would ps me off. I have a seperate basket for towels in my house so I would be not happy at all to be digging through my daughter's laundry for towels. Still...they are within my reach so it would be more of an irritation than anything. Adrian taking my towels to work on vehicles...now that would just infuriate me. I keep a milkcrate full of rages in the closet with my cleaning stuff. They are old was clothes that are too stained andddd worn and cut up pieces of old t shirts etc. I do re-use them but I am also always adding to the pile. If he took a bunch to work on the car and then tossed them, I'd be fine with it. How about creating a rag box for things like that?
Well, you need to lay the law down to him and tell him how you feel. This passive aggressive thing you have going on isn't so great... let him know from Jump Street how you feel... tell your daughter to wash her own towels and to leave yours alone. She's a big girl. Tell Adrian that you don't just take stuff out of his house for any reason... and for him to get his own stuff to clean the car with.
@saphire539 (1641)
Yes I would be very mad myself I have a problem with towels in my home too everyone here uses them and then it is like they disapeer when I need one to use.
The daughter is one thing. The cars is another. I have all my old raggedy towels in a box and told hubby where they were so he can use them for any of his cleaning projects. It sure saves my good towels.
If THEY start an argument over THEIR wrong-doing, it's not your fault. My suggestion is to use old t-shirts, clothes etc. as rags, and tell Adrian those are his special car-washing rags. As for your daughter? If she doesn't start washing towels, get some for yourself, and put them in a locked box. Use them, and put them back there. Wash them on your own, and put them back there. Don't let anyone else find them!!!
@lilybug (21145)
I would be irritated. The problem with you not saying anything about it bothering you is that they don't know how much it bothers you and will continue to do these things. Well, your daughter might know and not really care, but I doubt Adrian is like that. I would bring it up to him later when you are not quite so irritated by it and you can talk to him about it without getting mad.
@carolscash (9497)
I would take the towels that I didn't want them using and put in a seperate place. Also, I would ask him to please not use my good bath towels for the cars. They make rags for that. Find some old tee shirts someplace and he can use them. It is ridiculous that neither of them listen to you.
Sometimes its the little things in life that can piss you off the most. You should tell Adrian to go buy the car towels they sell so that he doesnt have to use yours. Just be nice about it and let him know that you cant keep buying nice towels for the house if he is going to keep using them for washing the car. Let your daughter also know that she needs to use that towel more than once too and thats really uncalled for to. If she can just hang it up in the bathroom or in her room for thw towel to dry she can use it again. That would bother me too and i would probably speak up about it too knowing me LOL.
@Dominique25 (9471)
I would be mad about that. I'm the only one who does anything around here so I can understand where you are coming from. It would be frustrating. She needs to do laundry if she's going to use towels like that. And he should use old t shirts for cleaning the cars not your bath towels. When you cool down then perhaps you can suggest that to him.
@jaiho2009 (38980)
I don't want anyone to use my towels too. Me and my kids had our own towels. Sometimes my youngest son run out of towel because he bath a lot everyday (5x a day or more) He then pulled my towel and that also pissed me, I often told him to hang his towel in open air to let it dry so he won't keep changing towel each time he takes a bath.
Your daughter needs to wash the towels if she uses them or at least put them in a hamper with the other dirty clothes so you can wash them and have them when you need them. Adrian shouldnt take your nice towels and wash the cars with them. If he wants to do that he should either use his own towels or find some old rags or something. Yes all that would really make me mad as well. Just tell them how you feel and maybe they will realize what they are doing and stop.
@leoifrah (31)
I too would be annoyed by this! But if possible you may need to tell them so they understand. Also if they may not listen try to safeguard them next time so they'll understand.