Survey sites

I joined up to a lot of survey sites as I am told I can earn £25 to £50 per month using them, has anyone got any experience of this? I will try it for a while and see if I make any money. I know some pay in vouchers instead of cash and that's ok, but I hope the ads were not misleading.
I joined in 4 survey sites, I've earned few times, but not much. You can earn much if you have qualifiation for evry survey that they provide. However, I have 2 big survey where I get paid $50 and $15 for each survey I finish. But its not easy to reach the qualification. it was my biggest earning from that site $65, never before, and Im waiting for the next survey invitation.
well,good for you! Im also into sites that i could earn money. But as of now, i havent been into survey sites! Well im looking forward to browse that site too.. !
You have to spent lot of time on these sites to earn some money. This time if you spend on a normal job would be yielding more money and you gain some skills with the job.
I don't have that option right now as I am a full time mother
Due to my geographical location, I have slim pickings on what survey sites to join. Most of the survey sites I joined didn't pay so I stopped using them. However if you are from the US I think most of the survey sites pay well enough. Just try to criticize the program first and research on the program before you contribute your time on it.
@beamer88 (4268)
That's right. Location seems to be a factor with these survey sites. People who reside in the US and most European countries receive more survey opportunities than say those from Asia. Well, they're mostly market surveys so I guess the target market of these are from the former.
There are many survey sites online, you can make some money but it will take lots of time and you will get denied for many surveys that are sent. You have a good chance of making money since you are from one of the countries that these sites prefer. I don't really do surveys since many years, I used to when I started online earnings, I still promote one survey site that has paid me and has a no min cashout by check with no fee. I never do any of them since I have so much going on at any one time. I hope you can make some good money doing surveys. Take care and happy posting.
Which site is that? The one that looks best to me sends a cheque when I reach £25, it'll take a few weeks but you know, its money I could use and the surveys are quite interesting
I've been a member of some survey sites for a while now, but I have to admit that I've not been able to get rich off of them, or even earn enough in the period of a month to even help with our household bills. However, I think that part of what holds me back with surveys is because of the fact that I really don't have the time to devote to them that it would really take. If I was able to spend more time on surveys, then I know that I would be making more off of them.
@vimal1990 (116)
ya you can earn some money there are more online survey sites... but you have to spend more time in this so that you will get very less amount... if you are free and not having work then you can try for this.. but i will take more time to get money... we compare to mylot...
@phoenix89 (385)
I had joined a few survey site. First month they had only provided profile survey. But later it was worse. They will invite to participate in a survey and after spending 20 minutes or more answering the survey they will say " sorry you did not qualify for the survey." God! Lately I have tried to join a survey site. In their homepage they do not even give a clue that it is paid site. After I provided the email ID they said I need to pay onetime $35 to be a member. Till date they are flooding my inbox with spam messages. I think survey sites are better for USA or UK members.
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
I have this feeling that all surveys are scams!
@almond24 (1248)
• Hungary
It's possible to earn some money from survey sites, especially from a location that many sites accept. From my country most sites don't accept applications, and those who do, just don't send surveys. I found only one that works and sends emails so far, and even with them it will take about 2-3 years to reach the payout minimum.
@varier (5698)
You come from UK, so perhaps you may meet the better luck than most of us. Survey sites are especially designed for members from US, UK, or CA - so members from another countries will get less surveys to be done.. But generally, better you check the reviews of that site around the net - to determine whether they are really paying or just scam..
@sanofer (525)
according to me spending time in survey site is really waste. they take lots of time and hard work from us. their pay is very low and most of the time they will say i am not qualified for their surveys. i really hate survey sites and i don't want to waste my time there.
@skjee10 (438)
Although,i have joined quite a few survey sites,apart from couple of indian sites,i am getting very few survey invitations from others.Recently i got my first check of Rs.2400 from globaltestmarket.Survey rejection is a very common concern for me now,still i can enjoy to do survey work.Happy mylotting.
I have joined a few survey sites for a few months now and I like them but I don't make a lot of money on them. Whatever I make each month depends on the number of surveys I receive and the surveys I qualify to complete and receive the incentive for it. I like these sites but the surveys can be quite time consuming to complete and for some of them you spend the time to answer questions and then they screen you out...
@peavey (16872)
I think whether you qualify for many surveys or not really makes the difference. If you have a family and are in the mainstream as far as consumerism goes, then you'll stand a fair chance of qualifying. It's not quick money, but some people seem to do well with them. I used to, but no more, since I am pretty much retired and don't do a lot of shopping.
Survey site really not easy to earn you much. Somomore have many requirement. I have even try the survey which required to pay, who knows that just tell you what site to sign up, and not much of the survey, until now, i also didnt receive any invitation :(