She said I never did anything for her.

she also told me she goes back to her boyfriend because he gives her money. I gave than girl so much money and she had the nerve to say I never did anything for her. I gave her more than any child i know gets. I know it was wrong that is just one of the wrong things i did. When her father left I should have given her to his mother like she asked me to. But,no I chose to be a single mother. I had no help so I did what I tough was right. I will hope an pray she gets money from him next month. Because she will not get another dime from me. I tried my hardest to get this girl t take those pills. she would spit them out and when I caught her she would scream like I was killing her. I thought cps would be called and they think I was beating her. I know now I should have done what a lot of people said. But,I chose to listen and talk till I as blue in the face. I am going to wash my hands of the whole thing. I want nothing to do with being a mother again. as far as I am concerned I have no kids. there comes a time when you need to let god handle the rest. this is that time.. thanks for everything.
@bonbon664 (3469)
Bravo! Time to take care of yourself! You've done all you can do....AND MORE!!!
My brother said the same thing. When we were growing up, we did not have lot. A lot of times, mom did without. There were times when my brother got nice clothes that he took scissors to and cut them. Instead of children say that parents never do anything for them everyone, growing up, and even adults need to be thankful for being alive and what you have rather than saying mother, father never do anything. Focus on the positives of being alive, not the negatives.
@5mahi05 (666)
Hello gifts, You are speaking out of hurt. Your daughter is being normal enough and yes, as a daughter I think at some point all of us including you would have told your parent that you don't do anything for me! These are those words which come out of frustrations and anger. Don't take these words in to your heart. Just let the words go and not your daughter. Ultimately, you still remain the mother and yes, with all the anger aside, you are still hoping and wishing that she gets money from him. This means, you do not want her to suffer without money. This is a mom's heart. How much ever your daughter hurts, you just can't leave her. You see, being the elder, you should make your heart big enough to forgive again for the one more time. I know it is tough and she has hurt you. But mothers heart is the ocean of forgiveness. You have lived for her for all these days. Don't let the hurt drain the love you had and showed her for all these years.
@ifa225 (11092)
that is a sad story they never knew how precious is a mother till we die but being a mother i s a whole life contract that had been given to us just make a distance and wait till she calm
She says the negative things she does to you to hurt you. He gives her money. Good! She really does need to be on medication. They really do help. I was against them but I have come to realize that for me and for my kids we have to take them every day for the rest of our lives. Sad that it has gotten to where it is now but you are standing up for yourself and that is good. I am really proud of you.
@winterose (39892)
You are talking out of hurt right now and frankly you sound just like your daugther, she says she has no mother and you are saying you have no daughter. But you do and you are the older of the two so smarten up my dear friend, and I say this with love. You will always be her mother and you will always love her and worry about her despite yourself. That is just what mothers do. But no you know that giving her everything she wanted made her into a selfish brat that believes the world owes her, and she can do whatever the hell she wants. She will never have enough money even if she had a million dollars because that money goes up in smoke.
The fact that you still put up with her, talk to her, worry about her, and write about her tells us that you have done plenty for her, and if she can't see that, then she's totally out of her mind. I think that the stupid boyfriend of hers has her totally brainwashed.