I am so glad she left.

She just came in and got some clothes and left. I am hoping where ever she went she can stay. I picked the phone up to call the police but,I saw she was just getting clothes. oh lord she just walked back in. I am calling the police to have them send her somewhere. I spoke too soon.
@Dominique25 (9471)
I hope she leaves soon. Keep us posted on what's going on and be careful. Your daughter has a lot of problems and we don't want you getting hurt because she can't control her emotions.
She broke my cordless phone last night. Now I am using this other one se comes back and asked me to use my phone. I said,not my f ing phone. I changed my number last night and it she calls anyone they will get my number. she can't have it and her man can't have it. she is gone now..
I'm glad that you didn't let her use your phone and that she didn't act crazy. The relationship the two of you could be really good if she would get her act together. So you have to be tough on her since she decides to act crazy and break stuff. It's a good thing that you changed your number.
It's times like this that you call and make a police report. Don't wait a day or two, a report should be made within the first 24 hours I think. Every time she acts violent and takes it out on you, your things, or the apartment, you need to call the law. They will probably get sick of coming to your house, but I would do it. Now, if she hasn't come after you physically, (I know she did once, and so did Adrian, for that matter), you need to protect yourself, but if there is violence and both people participate in that violence, both people go to jail until it is sorted out. I know that is the way in a lot of states. I don't know about NY. Domestic violence isn't just a man woman thing.. it can be anyone in the household. The cops will make a report... they may even make you write an incident report of what happened. I've had to make them out when I was a victim of domestic violence.
What has she done to you for you to have a justifiable reason to call the law on her? You have to have a reason. That's her home too until you have her taken off the lease, Gifts. If she isn't breaking your things, assaulting you physically or threatening you, then I don't see a reason to call the cops. You may be uncomfortable because you all had a verbal fight, and she said hateful things, but that's what kids do. Her thug of a boyfriend might be the only stability she thinks she has. There are 3 sides here... there is your side and her side and somewhere in the middle is the truth. I say that because emotions can change your perception of things. You may need an arbitrator or counselor to help you all sort things out. Her running away or you running away isn't the answer. You are still her mom and always will be. This is making me physically sick. I may need to back away from these discussions because I'm getting too emotionally pulled in and I shouldn't. I wish we could all absorb the words of Rodney King. "Can't we all get along?"
bThe police told me to call them when she gets here and they will have her placed because of her actions last night. She did nothing today. She broke my phonend took milk and poured it all over the flat screen tv. and poured it all over the living room floor. I think you are seeing something that is not there. so I agree it may be best for you to leave this alone. No one on earth could live with her and sleep at night. I don't think anyone here could either. I am in therapy and it has helped me. Until this child gets help she will never change. thanks again.
Good. She needs help. Maybe she will get it now. She won't be able to do the same things if she is placed somewhere. She will have to abide by rules and take meds or get put somewhere else.
Wbhen she was here I was on hold so long she was gone so I hung up. I need her placed or I have to leave and I want to stay home. I have been gone far too long. I wnat to be in my house with my stuff living my life. he wants me to go back to his house an i dn't want to. there are too many killings going on and shooting right outside his building. I need to be home for me. that is the same town kay's bofriend is staying at and now she is walking around there when she even knows about the crime. her bofriend is a street thug so she feels safe. sad.
@laken02 (3066)
well , im not going ot give up on you or your family and your situation im going to start praying really hard for God to come into your life and get things back to where you can all be a family again.. the devil likes to tear familys apart and is very succeful every day of doing that.. you need to remain strong , not in your ways or words but strong in God.. read your bible , pray, and really ta;lk to God about your situation he can and will help you.. and i know this becsue he is already helping me.. and i trust him with my life..
I join you in prayer Laken. Where 2 or more are gathered (even online) He is in the Midst of them. (I think I have that right.)
@laken02 (3066)
you are very right about that, im praying now... glad to hear your a beliver that means alot.. so good things are coming her way, i beleive that.. i know may sound strange, but me and my friend prayed for the same thing and did not know it and when it came true we both had to lol and believe it was due to our prayers at the same time.. we prayed for a mild winter and that is exactly waht we got we had no snow only a small skift that did not even cover the ground.. God does answer prayers. but we must believe.. thank again:)
Oh my gosh, giftsandbagscom! You've been through enough . . . do what you need to do to make yourself safe. After reading your comments above, wow, I hadn't realized how violent she was - dang! She needs help big time - she really does . . .
I have taken her to doctors an she was given meds which she took for a while. when she as older she refused to take them. she would sneak and spit them out.fight an even scream like I was killing her for a ver long time. I could not do anything to get hr t take it. My family told me to whoop her azz and she will ake it. i chose not to do that. some people believe in beatings and some tr talking. I have talked till i can't alk anymore. all she wants is her man. not mother her man. When I left my home it was due to her making live unbearable and I could not get her to listen. I would come back home and she would beg me to go back to m boyfriends house. I mean bbeg me saying she just needed space. I found out she was sneaking her bofriend in at night and guess what he whooped her so bad she thought she was going to die. I came back home for good and went to court. she would not press charges on him. things got bbad with us because I wanted him in jail for hittig her. Then she left for school and got kicked out because she lied and said she did not know she had to be back that morning. now for the past few months. she hs been laying up and sleeping out with him and doing nothing else. I stopped giving her cash and she could not take it. all hell broke loose and the hate came like fire. now we are here with this because I would not drive her to see him last night. lol
Wow. Again, so sorry you have to go through all this! Ah, then sounds like she is totally acting out with her heart - not with her head. She seems to think this guy is her world - and he somehow has her wrapped around his pinky, even when he beat her so badly. I have a couple friends who said they thought they met the love of their life when they were too young ... they were with the "bad boy" and nothing anyone said could have stopped them from being with their man. Years later - they finally woke up to see their lives were going no where . . . love alone wasn't everything anymore . . . and they finally broke out of the relationship to walk down a hard road to patching their lives up . . . but even then they realized their youth and had passed them by, time was already gone. Hope your daughter realizes one day (soon hopefully) that what you are doing is for her own good . . . tough love, but gosh darnit, you gotta do it. Giving her cash only enables her - so glad you stopped that. This whole cycle needs to be stopped. If she wants an adult life with this man, then she's going to have to act like an adult and learn to work for it like everyone else. If she wants respect, she has to GIVE respect - especially to her mom who has taken the shirt off her back to help her daughter. One day she will "see". In the meantime, you do what you need to do to keep your life together ... stay safe and healthy ... I'm keeping you in my thoughts!
@marianne87 (3525)
I know I said before I agreed that you shouldn't hit her, but if she is violent towards you, you should do whatever is necessary to protect yourself. And I know how hard that will be, I really do, I have 3 kids and I can't imagine ever hitting them, but your situation is out of control and if you needed to defend yourself, nobody would blame you for it. I have been reading all your discussions but haven't responded to many as I didn't have any helpful answers for you. I will add you to my prayer list this week.
She bust my head open once when she went off. I have a hammer sitting right here if she hits me I am hittng her right back. this time she will need god to save her.
@bonbon664 (3469)
I am so glad that you're taking a stand now. Stay strong, it's time to think of yourself for a change.
@lisicong (36)
After reading your words,I still don't know that what had happened to you.Did the woman want to steal something?After had got some clothes,did the woman leave the shop without paying?However,it's every shop assistant's responsibility to make sure that every customer pay for their buy.Well,don't worry.
@mentalward (14693)
She is talking about her daughter, lisicong. This is an ongoing problem giftsandbags has had. Her daughter does not understand respect and just wants everything handed to her, including money. She wants things the moment she wants them, too, and can get violent if she does not get what she wants. This girl is in desperate need of serious discipline and psychotherapy. Hopefully, the police will take her and place her in a group home for girls with problems like this and she can be helped. She is only 17 years old.
higifts oh my she is going to the loser boyfriend then that sad tat she had so little self esteem she will settle for guy who will hit her again and again. Yes call the police and see she is placed somewhere where maybe she will b e made to take her medications. Good l uck and G od bless.
I wish you some peace of mind. Having her there is such a problem. Hopefully she will stay with him and not be there causing you grief. I wonder what she is thinking. Is she getting that job? That would be nice. I just don't know. My grandson is being a twit too.
Nice Discussion Friend. She left you for some reason but if you are happy for that propose so that is good. You wanted to left her but suddenly she left you that means work work become simple.
@Cutie18f (9560)
Oh boy. That girl really needs to be disciplined. it is clear that she hasn't grown up yet and does not seem to learn her lesson.
@MoonGypsy (4610)
well, i guess that's the end of that chapter. i don't mean you and your daughter. that will always be. i also know you still love her. it's just that you have done all you can do. she is an adult now. don't worry, still hope for her. even though your house may be a bit more calmer, i know you still do.
@winterose (39892)
when did the police come in the first place I never received an notification after you seen the social worker said you couldn't do anything because she wasn't 21. Did that page I sent you on New York law help?
So, what eventually happened Did you call them? Did they send her somewhere? Sounds like you've put up with enough, and it's time to just let go.