I want to have some ice cream.. it's already in my freezer too..

I am working on losing a few pounds. I don't use the treadmill yet because,I have been walking every where for about two weeks now. since I moved here on the first is is the 11th now so almost two weeks. I eat fruit for most of my snacks and a few dinners I will have one peach an some cherries. I have lost something because a few of my shorts need a belt now. I have some great butter pecan ice cream in my freezer. it isso creamy and soft an ice cold just perfect for me right now. I am asking would you break your promise not to have any just this once...I have three days left and I can have a cup and not feel bad. but,it is calling me real loud..thanks guys.
@lelin1123 (15611)
• Puerto Rico
OMG this is a hard one. For me I would have to hold out and wait the three days. Then again its hot and you have not from what you have stated eaten anthing bad and plus you have been walking alot so one or two scoops is not going to kill you!Treat yourself if you are willing craving it. You deserve it after all that walking. Go for it!!
I could not wait I wanted it too bad. I will not have more than that though.
@lelin1123 (15611)
• Puerto Rico
You are too funny! I wouldn't worry about it you deserve it! I hope you enjoyed it!
I just love ice cream it is very teasty...............
I love eating it when it is hot outside..
@sedel1027 (17855)
• Cupertino, California
I woud! With all the exercising you do and how little you eat, one serving shouldn't hurt. I would definitely only have the serving size (or less) per the container though
I ate less than one serving and it was just perfect. it is a little warm in here too. thanks for reminding me about the serving size.
Nice story. Ice creams are really my favorite. I enjoy eating Ice Creams especially those of my favorite flavors. We would also buy ice creams in gallon and store it n our freezer so that we could eat is as a dessert every after meal times.
As long as you take it by serving sizes you can work it in Gifts. Don't deprive yourself. That will just set you up to fail. Just use common sense. No food is an enemy. Just learn to eat it according to serving instructions and you will be fine.
That is what I will remember when I eat my dinner. I am making pasta.
@minmin45 (166)
A little treat once in a while cant hurt. I red somewhere that it's healthy to cheat on your diet once a week, im not sure why. Ice cream sure is a delicious treat. I wish you good luck with your diet, have a great day.
I heard that on tv from some very expensive fitness trainer. I guess it depends on your desire to lose weight.
I have more of a problem with cookies. I think if you promised to wait three more days then you need to wait, but it depends on how hungry you are as well.
@lynboobsy11 (11337)
I think a little serving will not harm your weight don't be too harsh in your self gifts give your self a little break and a scoop of an ice cream will do.
@hsofyan (3447)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Why not? Ice cream is rich in calcium and nutrients, which are useful to increase energy, strengthen bones and build a strong gums. Ice cream chocolate (dark brown) are rich in flavonoids, which protect the heart arteries of fatigue and reduce inflammation. Ice cream has a lot of vitamin A, D, K and B12. Vitamin A is good for eye health, vitamin D to absorb calcium and nutrients from food and store it in the kidney. Vitamin C increases the blood flow in the body and open the blocked blood cells. Vitamin B12 improves memory and nervous system. Ice cream help you lose weight. Eating something cold will increase body temperature and burn calories and fat. In a scoop of ice cream available sufficient amounts of protein for an active day. Ice cream made ??with low fat (such as skim milk) has more health benefits. No need to worry about gaining weight.
@dismalgrin (2604)
I always say "Once won't hurt" and then the next day "Once more won't hurt" etc. etc. Haha. But, based on your conversations here I think you have the will power to make it "Just this one time" you want it, go get it!
eating so much of ice cream results obwycity in many people................