How do I contact smeone here.

I want to see if they can do something about my pm's. I can get them but can't return them and I feel bad when someone messages me and might think I am not returning one to them. thanks very much also I was told before that someone had a facebook page to contact on. thanks
You have to message GoAskAlice. That's all I know.
Ummm NO. I've written him for her before but he never answered.
Guess she's screwed without being kissed then cause no one answers the contact us either. Been there and done that before myself.
Is it still GoAskAlice that is the moderator on the site? If it is, I would say that you could send a message to her and see if she might be able to do something to help you. However since you said that you are not able to send messages, I would say that the best thing that you could possibly do is to find one of the discussions that she started and respond to that so that she will see that you are trying to get in contact with her.
@dragon54u (31628)
Just another crappy problem with this place. I think I have most of my questions answered, if you're talking about what I sent you. I just can't figure out if I can have a conversation with someone there. And man, it loads sooooo slowly, if at all. Maybe it's just that it's Monday and there's a lot of traffic.
@dragon54u (31628)
Thanks, Lamb! Looks like it won't be as much fun as this place, or as interesting, but it certainly is more profitable so far. I enjoy the conversations here and have fun but as a source of revenue it is a time waster. I realized long ago that myLot is for socializing and exchanging ideas, not for generating any real revenue.
@inertia4 (28192)
One way to contact someone here is to find out if they belong to another site you are on. Then connect with them there and either exchange email address or contact them on that site. That don't sound right that you cannot return PM's here. Or, just maybe post something on their profile. Or make a post an hope they see the message.
@ajithlal (14616)
I think most probably you can send personal message and also try to get mobile number if possible and can try to contact through mobile.
@alberello (4755)
Well, just talking about PM I sent you, I have several, by asking a specific question. But this question, for your part, never received any response. Now here in this context I'm not writing this request. Maybe you have not been able to answer, or even my PM, it never arrived. Do you remember about a private PM sent to you from me?
@mariaperalta (19088)
• Mexico
I have had many problems here in the past, but never with the pm section.
If the PM doesn't work well here, perhaps you can try to reply to the people under their discussions or responses. Hopefully they will read it there or receive the email notification and then they can see your messages.
@bjc66bjc (6736)
The only thing I can think to do is contact admin and advise them of your issues...
hi Gifts I always hit contact at the bottom of the page and scroll down to other then tell admins the problem with the private messages and hopefully they will find out and contact ypu thats the only idea I have about it. My messages have g one out at least I hope they have.
I have problems with my personal messages as well.. I do not use them. I have 3 now there that I was able to access but not respond to, so I just left it alone. I communicate via discussions, responses and photos only. I guess those that are contacting you.. you can either refer them to email you directly or contact you via a social networking site as you said like Facebook or Twitter. I would submit an inquiry to the Mylot FAQs or Support guys if you feel that strongly and would like to get it resolved. However, if they aren't able to fix it.. they may suggest that you start a new profile which would mean starting all over from the beginning. Good luck.