I might not make it this time around.

adrain got mad and left the house because my daughter had company which I told her had to leave anyway. they were not making any noise just so you know. well,he had to go to work in the morning and could have just gone to bed and then work. he said he was going down stairs to smoke and never came back. I got pissed and left the house and went out looking for him. I walked all the way to his house and then behind my mothers house to where my ex lives. I was so mad I was not coming back home. I just wanted to leave because I told my daughter her friends needed to leave and then adrain up and left and my head went crazy. so,it was about 2 am and i came home and she is in the hall way sitting on the floor with her friends and he is in the room taking off his clothes. he gets upset because I was not home. he hates when I am outside after dark. then we had words about him leaving the house and telling me a lie. then I told him I would rather he went home and kay left and I just go back to the hospital because my mind can't take this stress any more. so he might leave tomorrow. he did tell me he can't take my daughter using me much longer and she is ruining our relationship. I don't know what to do because I can't turn her out. even if I tell her that. I just try to scare some common sense into her head. I hope we don't break up but no way am i able to deal with this stress of him leaving and her coming back and forth causing him stress. she comes here and has no money to get to and from work. I have to feed her which is not a problem and then every time she comes her cycle is on and she is using up all my stuff. never once will she try to replace it and guess who buys it. and he keeps saying how she is always commng here to use up all my stuff and then when she gets paid she goes back to the loser. well,last night she told me the loser makes her spend her check on them for food and he won't spend his money. I told her he is using her and the only time he calls her to come home is on pay day. I can't put my child out so i am screwed either way.
@sedel1027 (17851)
Your daughter is doing the same thing to you that her boyfriend is doing to her. She is using you. I understand that she is your daughter, however, you can not continue to let her use this. This isn't about her and Adrian, its is about you! You have said time and time again that she needs tough love and she has to change, how can she change if you are just going to open the door and let her in every time something goes wrong? It's obvious she is not interested in a hand up, all she wants is a hand out. You need to stop this with her, not for your relationship with Adrian, but for yourself!
@WakeUpKitty (8698)
• Netherlands
I still don't understand why you can't tell your daughter to change, to work for her own life and future. The situation is not getting better, her behaviour isn't and she is still driving you crazy. I can only agree and understand how this all effects your relationship with Adrian. To be honest I would not like to be with you anymore either. It just takes too long before something is changing and by now you already proved you are not able to help your daughter out. She needs to do it on her own, or needs way more professional help (although I don't think she will accept that and is willing to work for her own future). I think there is no other option (at this moment) that you do what is best for you (appearantly your daughter), that Adrian is doing what is best for him (which is not you and your daughter). I hope in time you and your daughter will find a way to let go of each other and the sun will shine for you again. But at this moment it just sounds to me you like to suffer since you keep going on no matter how much all this stress is infecting you.
@mariaperalta (19089)
• Mexico
Sorry to hear this bags. but its time your daughter wakes up and smell the crap. She is the one putting all the stress on you there. Shes old enough to know this. Sit her down and tell her to grow up!!! Its time...
@sender621 (14951)
I can certainly sympathize with the relationships you have. You have a relationship wime very closto you but seems to want to control tehe way you live your life. You also have a daugher that is quite dependent on you. It is time for her to strike out on her own. You have to live your life for yourself and not others around you. At the same time there is such a bond in both relationships. Take some time for yourself and the answer will come to you.