Every body should have a blog

I discovered blogging 3 years ago from then on I have used this flatform to promote all my business online it's probably the best way to generate referrals post your testimonials and payment proof I can sleep well knowing my blog will take care of everything... How about you have you started blogging or have been thinking for a while to start one?
@pandora22 (869)
I consider starting my own blog, but I can't decide what platform to choose: blogger or wordpres? I plan to decide next month.
• Portugal
Both are good, i like blogger its easy to start, well known and has some nice things to add to your future blog.
I was thinking at blogger as my first choice. Many persons say that it is the best for beginners.
yes it does but you are limited on blogger wordpress is where professional and niche blogging are into better start on wordpress to get used as early as possible
• Greece
I want to be able to make blogs to promote my own products but i do not have the knowledge to do that.I think that you must have lots of imagination to hook up the reader's state of mind.
@Ghajini (776)
I am thinking of starting my own blog or website, for the meantime, I just rely on twitter which is a microblogging site, hence a microblog.
why not start now it's so easy to start one once you got one you will not look back and started wondering why I did not start much earlier I highly recommend wordpress flatform its powerful and has everything you name it you have it
@MrGhost (550)
I think it may useful only if your blog has enough traffic, otherwise, it is useless as far as earning money online is concerned.
@kourdapya (926)
Hi! I have a personal blog about random things. It's just for hobby though, but I dream of earning from it too.
@Hazelme (649)
I'm into fashion and beauty so probably I will start a blog about it in the future... I wish I could start right now, but don't have enough time to blog. Plus Fashion and beauty has a very strong solid competition. Other beauty bloggers already established a good reputation, I'm going to jump in all of a sudden and ttheir question for me will be, "And you are?" .. I don't know what type of business you're referring to, but if you can share with us, it can sure motivate us to start a blog now. I know blogs work, but having a hard time starting one.
@scubapro (1056)
• Gifu, Japan
i agree with you,blogging is especially after millenium very necessary and you can share your informations with other people easily and freely, i love blogging too,and i also love discovering other people s blogs. lovely discussion happy mylotting peace
@doroffee (4228)
• Hungary
I've been blogging, but I didn't do it for gaining profit, just as a meblog. I'm noz a businessman type of person, and I don't really now how to break big... so I'm doing other kinds of earning money :D.
I have a blog, but I haven't updated it in awhile, I probably should, because I am very behind when it comes to linking my articles and videos on my blog.
@txgrl21 (819)
I think I've had like 10 blogs lol. I've tried so many times and very hard to keep active and keep it current but the problem is I just hate writing. It's also hard to keep it unique with all the competition out there. Kind of sucks because it's hard to earn with affiliate programs if you don't have a website.
@Kmz059 (653)
I discovered blogging just this week, last Monday I writing articles at bubblews and now I earned 10dollars. And yesterday I signed up here and I am trying to catch up here so that I can earn dollars. ;)
@kenshin2143 (1882)
I've started a blog last year too but I cannot really sustain it. And as far as I am concern, not all people can really consistently post some blog articles.