Here you will see my storage boxes.

These were filled with summer clothes that are so cute. shorts,shirts,and more. These boxes are smaller than the other two big ones. I have clothing stocked in all of them. I did not have to take anything out either. The two pictures I already hung on my wall. my house looks so nice. I have called the movers all day and they won't answer my call. They did not deliver the curio cabinet last night. they promised to bring it early today. I sat here waiting like a fool. I sure hope they did not steal that from me.
@MoonGypsy (4607)
are you packed up and ready to move somewhere already? or maybe you are just doing spring cleaning? i like how you packed everything up nice and neat. i am a horrible packer.
This lady moved and gave me all this stuff. I am helping her move more tomorrow as well.
That is a very nice way of storing all of the clothes that you are not able to use at this moment. As far as the curio cabinet goes, I certainly hope that you've received it by now as it has been a couple days since you had initially made this post. I think that it is terrible that there are some people in this world that would even consider stealing something from another person. Dishonesty is something that I just can not stand.
I hope they did not steal it either. I hope it is a reputable company. Maybe they didn't work today. Maybe Monday or Tuesday. If they don't maybe Monique can call and complain.
@doroffee (4224)
• Hungary
Oh, those boxes are really pretty and practical, too. I love how there are stickers on them to write on, I mean, write some words about the stuff you keep in there, to be able to differentiate them quicker if you look for something.