I am still full..

I ate a few times today for the first time in a very long time. I had an egg sandwich for breakfast. which I had to make myself eat. for lunch I had grilled cheese which was great using my new grill. then for dinner I had a few bites of some shrimp flavored noodles. then later I went to my mothers and she offered me a piece of fried chicken. it is now after 11pm and I can't get anything else in my gut. I want to try some of this salad I have here. I never heard of greek salad before tonight. I will be up till I wake adrain for work in the morning. so,I am sure I will get to taste the salad soon. have you heard of this greek salad before..I did not open it yet but it better not have okra in it. uugghh gross.
Oh girl! You don't know what's good. I love okra fried, boiled and pickled! Pickled okra is great in salads. I miss it. I think I will look for some. Boiled okra is slimy but it tastes wonderful.
uh you ruined my pineapple just now. oh,I should never have read this. uh,I can't stand that stuff. oh,boy I am tempted to find out what it tastes like pickled.
Girl! You don't know good eating!!! . I won't eat anything gross.
@winterose (39899)
of course I eat greek salad all the time, it is made with olives, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, feta cheese and oil dressing.
I had to toss mine out the salad was frozen from the fridge.
@sedel1027 (17851)
Yes I've been eating it for years. Okra isn't a Greek food so you don't have to worry. Normally you find lettuce, black olives, feta cheese, tomatoes, and red onion in a Greek salad.
I am going to try this in about another hour. I hope I like it because it is a good looking salad. the sticker kept me from seeing all of it.
@sishy7 (27367)
I think I had Greek Salad before. But mine was never with okra in it. It has some goat cheese, olives, and bell peppers...
oh,that sounds like something I could really enjoy. I am always looking to try new meals. thanks.
@velvet53 (19396)
• Palisade, Colorado
Little amounts of food are better than none. I have never tasted a Greek salad but I have heard they are good. Maybe some day I will.