what to do with this bill

someone gave me a $50 mexican bill. it is not worth anything to me. so what am I going to do with it?
@sedel1027 (17851)
Bring it to the bank to exchange for US cash. With the exchange rate you should get a bit more than $4 USD
@o2bnocn (2895)
That is a very good idea! I don't know what else she could do with it!
Yeah this sounds like the best bet. Any money that can be exchanged is worth keeping. It all adds up in the end.
I will do that with it thank. I have another foreign bill as well.
@MoonGypsy (4611)
i think there is somewhere you can go get it exchanged. you should keep hold of it until you find out.
@dagami (1162)
• Rome, Italy
i have a wallet full of bills of different currencies. i love collecting them. small bills, not large amounts. i have a fascination for them. just leave it there in your purse. in this way, you'll never run out of money...
hi gifts just take it to any bank and exchange it for American money It should be worth about four dollars and four dollars is four dollars these days. You could buy more stuff for your bag making.good luck get that four dollars as you can always use it .
@4ofmyown (1119)
Can't you take it to a bank that does foreign money exchange?
@mariaperalta (19089)
• Mexico
Im sure there is a bank in your town that will change it for you. its worth about 4.00 and change today.
you have 2 choice 1. throw it away 2. pay it(but non of your business) ....................?
@winterose (39899)
take it to a money exchange bureau
Some people collect coins. Why don't you start your own collection. You can start with that $50 Mexican bill.
@velvet53 (19691)
• Palisade, Colorado
It is worth some money so take it to the bank and cash it in. Anything is better than nothing.
I wonder if your bank would change it to American dollars. When people visit from foreign countries they exchange their money for hours, right?
@bjc66bjc (6738)
I was going to say make it a present for the person who gave it to you...but after reading the responses it does make sense to take it to the bank and exchange it...especially if you are getting $4.00..so I guess its off to the bank you go.....