I offered her my washing machine.

My friend who is keeping kay could save on washing kay's clothes so I offered her my washing machine. She said she could sure use it so she will be going to see what it looks like. I sure wish I could have it here.it is still wrapped up since I first bought it. I only took the top off to put clothes in it.
@MoonGypsy (4611)
i wish i could i have your washing machine. lol. mine is not working right now.
@emily7339 (1339)
Looks like it is still a new washing machine . It will be a good help for the them. And Kay would also learn how to wash her own clothes using this washing machine.
@Cutie18f (9560)
That is good. I hope you will be able to find it though.
Well, it is going to good use.Sounds like Kay is in a good place. That is good.
@ladygator (3468)
That is very nice of you. A washing machine is very important. Its great to have a washing machine and a dryer. But being without a dryer is manageable, however a bit harder to get the clothes washed and dried in a timely manner. I have been without a dryer a few times and hung my clothes to dry. But having both is much better.
@mariaperalta (19089)
• Mexico
great idea, so why did you buy it in the first place? If you have never used it?
@velvet53 (19128)
• Palisade, Colorado
That was a nice thing to do. I am sure she will appreciate it and save her also. I know you would like to have it where you are but that won't work and Adrain wants it out of his place. This will solve a lot of things and be helpful to that lady.
I do hope Kay will stay there and that it all works out. I bet you feel good giving it away to someone who can use it. I hope that she continues to make Kay feel welcomed.
@911Ricki (13591)
I was looking at a portable washing machine for when I move out, the home I am looking at has a dryer, but no washing machine (I honestly would perfer the other way around if any as I hang dry my clothes). They are only about $300, and can be moved around.