I am going to find some where to sleep tonight.

Don't worry about me I am not going to break down. I am just tired right now. something happened to cause this girl to come back to my house. I am not able to function right now. as soon as adrain heard her on the phone say she was coming here. he packed up and left. I am here now wondering if I should just make an appointment to give my voucher to my daughter and go live with my ex boyfriend. I know adrain would take me in but he has not been stable for me to rely on a roof over there.. I am due for an appointment the first week of may. the shelters are filthy and I can't sleep knowing my daughter went there. the police officer also told me not to send her there. I don't know anything else right now. I can't see straight right now. I am broken all over again. I am fighting these tears because she will start all over again with her mess about me having mental problems. There is not a dam thing I can do about this situation right now. I am trying to reach my friend and either she is not home or don't hear the phone. I had such a good night and now what. a load of freaking mess for me again. once stuff gets good something always ruins it.
@lelin1123 (15636)
• Puerto Rico
OMG again! Ok I thought Kay was staying with your friend, Monique, what happen with that? She is driving you crazy do you realize that. She is causing you so much pain and I don't think after all you have done for her that you deserve this. One day everything is great and the next day its all falling apart. I got to be honest I don't blame Adrian because I'm sure he is fed up with the way Kay is treating you. Maybe you need to give her this apartment and go live with Adrian. Then again what happens if she brings this loser to your apartment? That could be more trouble then you need. If she stayed with you and you gave her rules to live by under your roof I guess that wouldn't work out, right? I don't know what to tell you but please don't fall apart over this. Stay strong and pray for a resolution to this problem.
Oh God no! She gives up her apartment and he has her over a barrel. He owns her then. She gets out of line and she will be like Kay looking for someone to take her in. He knows the tug of war going on here. He walks out on her knowing full well that she will eventually break like a fine china doll.
I'm sorry you are going through this yet again. I new it was a crash coming after the high I have been reading all day about how good it is with you and your mate. Did you not guess your daughter would leave her friend? I knew it and I don't even know her. I expected her to go to her boyfriend again instead of you. This cycle is going to keep messing with your life. What happened to letting your daughter figure out her own mess? She creates it and you always unsuccessfully try to fix it for her. You will never keep Adrian as long as you keep this cycle up. He has his own issues to deal with. He always thinks you are going to cheat on him. You deserve so much better in your life. I really feel sorry for you that you want a better life but your daughter and your boyfriend won't let you have it. There is a tug of war going on here and you are the one who always falls in the mud.
@MoonGypsy (4611)
yes, but he shouldn't put ultimatums on her over her daughter. that's not emotionally fair.
@winterose (39899)
It is a vicious circle, go, come, go, come, and the only one that can stop it is gifts and she refuses to do it so there is no help for her. I don't like to say it but gifts has to keep to her word and she can't or won't. Any myloters who disagree, you don't know the entire story. Pointless and I do. Also she gets help from pointless who is a nurse and me a therapist. This is more a mental issue going on here than anything else.
@ Winterose, I'm worried about Gifts. She went to Adrian's and I can't talk about what she told me, but I am very worried she will make. Bad decision that will cause her much more hardships than she has had thus far. I hope she comes on soon to tell us she feels better about things.
I`m sorry, but as I see it, it seems that Kay wants to drive you crazy or, that she is crazy herself. Why didn`t she stay witth your friend ┬┐And, why did you recieve her? And, why is it that you will give up your home for her?
@mariaperalta (19089)
• Mexico
You need to not let anyone bother you again. You know what happened last time. if she comes back, get tough with her. You are the mom not her...
@MoonGypsy (4611)
did something happen between you and kay?
@ajithlal (14613)
Sorry to hear things are not going well for you. I hope everything gets well.
@sid556 (30997)
I am really sorry to hear that you are going through this all over again. I hope that a good nights sleep will help you see this more clear in the morning. Like the others here, I honestly feel that giving Kay your voucher is not a good idea at all and you will end up regretting that. And what would it change?? You would still be constantly worried about her and you know darn well that she will allow Lenny over there and it will be horrible. Staying at your ex's place...also not a good plan with Adrian thinking you cheat on him. That is just my opinion but it seems as if it just add to your troubles. I would have a hard time turning my daughter away and I do understand why you don't want her in the shelter but something different has to be done. You said the police advised that she should not be in the shelter. Sometimes when a person is not safe to be in a shelter, the city will put them up in a hotel room. She needs to get a restraining order on him and talk to the right people that can help her out if she is serious about getting helped. Running back to you every time the going gets rough is not doing anything but stressing you out. Please get a good nite's sleep,Gifts and stay strong.
@emily7339 (1339)
Hi Sharon, It is really sad to see you going through this cycle again. I was so happy to see that you were alright and filled with joy just a night ago and now it came crashing down . This is really a difficult situation with Adrian and Kay and you in between. I believe by giving up your apartment for Kay may not be so ideal as she is so immatured and may bring in more problems into that house while you are not around. I am sure you may be in great headache too. Why did Kay needed to leave her friends house? I was thinking she was well and happy over there? Undesirable things happen so often and no one could really follow the pace of her mess that she is having in her life. I am really sorry for you. But I hope you will be of good courage and stay strong and calm regardless the situation so that you could have a clear mind to handle the situations .
@blackrusty (3526)
• Mexico
Good luck with this issue
@cutepenguin (6448)
I hope things look better for you now. I'm glad you acknowledged that your boyfriend isn't very stable. I don't know if there is a clear solution for you, but I'm sure you'll find a way to work things out. You have some ideas, I'm sure once you get some sleep you'll have some more, and one of them will work.
@amundy8 (58)
I pray for peace over you concerning this situation. I haven't been on here long to know what has been going on, but I pray that you keep your place and that you have the wisdom and strength to get through this with no compromises. Believe that it will get better and it will.
@ajithlal (14613)
I hope everything gets well for you and I would suggest you to take a good sleep and take enough rest and hope everything gets okay after that.
@ladygator (3468)
I am so sorry to hear about this terrible time that you are having. I have not been here in a while so I am not up on what been going on. I can understand the terrible trouble within when it comes to your children. I had a really bad situation with my oldest son and it led me right into a breakdown about 3 years ago. He ended up running away to one of his friends houses near our home. He said all kinds of things about me and that lady that he was staying with was not very nice to me at all! He ended up getting into trouble there and wound up back home here. My husband had a really hard time when we had to let him come back because he was afraid I would slip back into the same way that I was before when he was home. It would up working out okay and its been okay. I still have a hard time with him around the house but not nearly as bad as before because that distance made me stronger and I think that he really missed it here and realized that I am the only one that will always be there for him. I really hope that you find some peace with your situation. One big thing I had to decide was to chose my battles and I rarely get into it with him, even though it eats me up from time to time because I feel like he doesnt respect me as his mother like he should. I too have issues with a mental illness, I just work hard to take care of me so I can be a good mom to all my kiddos. Hugs to you hun,