BLT's with no tomato

@kemak28 (736)
My husband thinks I'm nuts because I love BLT sandwiches (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato) but I don't like tomato at all. I always get it or make it with no tomato but I add on onion and cheese. It's so good! We are getting dinner tonight from a local little joint down the road and they make the best BLT sandwich for only $3. But my husband calls it a BLOC (bacon, lettuce, onion, cheese). So good!!
• Leesburg, Georgia
My husband thinks I am weird too because I do the same thing, I hate tomato's with a passion so I just have Bacon, Lettuce and Mayonaise. It is so good! We actually just had this 2 nights ago. Before that it was a long time since I had one. Yummy! =)
@sishy7 (27313)
It's an LMB, Lettuce-Mayonaise-Bacon, sandwich...
@kemak28 (736)
Glad to know I'm not the only one!
@911Ricki (13591)
That does sound delicious. We all love something different, and this is something for you. I do like tomoto but has to be hard, not soft and mushy.
@Raine38 (9322)
I love BLT's, especially the ones my husband prepares. It depends on my mood on whether I take everything that's in it, or I would pick out the stuff that I don't like. I am fine with tomatoes, but like you I just don't like it in a sandwich sometimes.
@Fatcat44 (1142)
I love to eat plan tomato and toast sandwich. So what is the abbreviation of a Toast and Tomato sandwich? My wife get upset at me when I call it by its abbreviation.
@rog0322 (2832)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hi, YOu should skip the tomato part, it is there to counter the taste and add zest to the sandwich. Actually tomato is rich in lycopene, a substance that can do wonders to the body aside from its good taste.
I like them but I prefer a Chicken Salad sandwich.
@sacmom (14250)
How funny! When I have BLT's I always have mine without the lettuce. So technically it's not even a BLT. My husband and I still call it that though. If we want a BLT we just say hold the lettuce! LOL Happy mylotting!
@lelin1123 (15635)
• Puerto Rico
I love BLT's and hold the mayo though. Whatever floats your boat I guess. I don't like cheese and bacon together so that wouldn't work for me. That is funny that your husband's calls it a BLOC. Now I want a BLT but its after midnight and way to late to eat anything. I will have to make one this weekend. Enjoy your BlOC's.
@o2bnocn (2894)
That is cute that your husband calls it a BLOC sandwich. I don't like tomato and I don't generally like lettuce on my sandwiches. I don't like onions at all. I do like bacon so I don't think I would really like a BLT sandwich since I don't like much of the ingredients that goes on it. If I had to eat one I would just put Bacon and lettuce and do my best to enjoy it. I'm a picky eater and I have always been one. I can't really help it, it's my taste buds.
@mariaperalta (19089)
• Mexico
Ill take one to go please !!Like making us all hungry here do you? have a great meal there.
@blackrusty (3522)
• Mexico
sound like a great meal i to love BLT's and there is times i will add or take away from it there is no set rule that you have to have it on your plate