Hope everyone is well here !!!! :)

Mexico
I dont like the way the new my lot works. Just my opinion....... maria
@maximax8 (31162)
At there you are my dear friend Maria. I am not getting on well with the new My Lot. It is really lovely to see you. I will keep being a member but won't come to it all that often.
@emily7339 (1338)
At last I get to see you . Where have you been? I am not well verse here. No fun as well...all the best! The Old MyLot still my option...
@elenaliu (150)
I can't agree with you more,I have been absent here for some time,I am not used to mylot now,I miss the old mylot very much.
@RitterSport (2452)
• Lippstadt, Germany
hi dear mariaperalta, I am slowly finding my way through here and so I cant say whether I like it here or not.....yet....... but as mylot has been important for me in the past I plan to stay here to see how my friends are doing. Have a wonderful weekend.
@Orson_Kart (5544)
Yeah, people are leaving in droves. I wonder how many people you can fit in a drove?
@Cutie18f (9560)
I don't like it either. I don't even know how I can start a discussion here.
@Cutie18f yeah it does work as I have just tried it. Please respond to my UKIP post. If you can!
The old mylot is back. Come and see.
They've rebooted the old site... not as easy to earn as it was previously but hey good to see many users coming back to the site.
@Shellyann36 (11493)
Good to see you! I am glad that myLot is paying again. I have gotten accustomed to the new look now but it is not as easy as the other layout was.
Meet mylotters at bubblews, María I have laready over $75 at my account and waiting for more.
@factorial (978)
neither i. i too don't like this new mylot...
@sigeboss (117)
This is getting so confusing! I prefer the old look. It's much easier :( Or maybe, it just takes a little time to get use to this new face :)
I'm well hope all is ok, This new mylot is not to exciting ijs!
@Rick1950 (1583)
• Lima, Peru
The new MyLot is very different. The time will say whether the new will become better than the old one. Have a nice day. :)
Me too, I like the way that the website fully spreads on my screen, and I can easily find my interests and related topics, at this new one, no interests and topics can be seen directly and the website is so narrow in the middle of my screen, feel like a kinda restriced, I don't like it.
@grvdubey11 (1881)
Too much spamming is going on here, unfortunately.