my pharmacy made a big mistake.

I went to get my refill on the first and they called me back saying I was 8 days to early. I was in such a terrible way for the past few days. today,I called because I was going to beg for some pills. the woman told me they owed me pills from last month. I went straight over there and got my medication. that was 8 long days without bipolar medication to level me off. I have a sec 8 appointment I was worried about tomorrow. now,I will be in good spirits. hope your enjoying the weather if it is warm
That's absolutely unacceptable and you need to report them to your state's board of pharmacology. You should NOT have to endure more than a week without necessary medication because your pharmacy f*cked up.
@sid556 (30973)
I hope you are doing well gifts . I think it is just horrible that you were not able to get the meds you needed when you needed them. I think of you a lot and you are one of the reasons that I keep coming back here. most of us have migrated to Bubblews and I wish you would too but since you haven't , I'm going to keep popping in to see how you are doing. You cross my mind a lot. Maybe ...I hope..it helps a tiny little bit to know that someone cares.
@sid556 I am on there as well. sharon6345. you can see me there a little not a lot. I am better now because of a good nights rest and those pills. people with bipolar disorder should be treated better than that for real. take care.
Hi Gifts, I am so sorry that the pharmacy had not given you your medication. Randy had a prescription once that was not completely filled and we had to go back to the pharmacy. Luckily Randy gets his medication through the Veteran's Administration and they were able to put a rush on it. I wish you the best of luck with your section 8. Please feel free to email me as well.