Should they make September 11th a national Holiday?

Should they make September 11th a national Holiday? Yes they should.
nope not on a sad day like that
Thanks for the reply
I don't think it should be. They didn't make the day John F. Kennedy was shot a national holiday... Or the day Martin Luther King was shot.. we don't need a special holiday to remember days that were horrible. National Holidays are for celebrating.. Not mourning.
Thanks for the reply
@chennai_b02 (1735)
What is the special occations happend on that day..?? Because that is not my birth day..?? Is this your birth day..??? Or any other special occations of yours.. is this..?? Specify the same, then i will tell you, whether it has been decleared as hational holiday.. or not.. Waiting for your reply.
yes as we should keep the idea of our being vulnerable always in our minds. we need tolearn from this that we are not altoghether as popular as we would wish. not a celebration but a rememberance of those we lost and all the heartbreak that day caused all of us. a time to mourn and to stand together as a nation against our enemies.
I'm all for that.