strange being here.

it's been a very long time since I checked in. Wondering who is here and see some old names. I hope all is well with you all. take care.
Sharon, come back! MyLot is paying again.
bubblews now has my avast blockingt it saying that that cloud flare thing is using illegal something so I turn it off them bubblews goes back to error mode so turn my avast virus protection back on so looks like i will b e here a lot over the days ahead
@neildc (17246)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
I am one of those who are happy to here the news about mylot is back with the earnings program and hurriedly came back here to see the veracity of the news. I wish more and more former members hear the news and be gladly come back in no time.
hi@neildc dont I know you from old mylot an yway cannot use bubblews so am staying here never did close m y accouont
I'm back! It's just like a class reunion or something! As much as everything has changed, oddly, just enough stayed the same. I still get excited to see a name written on a screen that I recognize as a good friend that makes me laugh, or smile or just know that I'm loved, welcomed, missed, or just thought of kindly. I've missed that feeling of belonging that you can't even get from people that you see and can actually touch every day of your life. I've missed my mylot friends. It's good to be back
Hi Giftsandbags, I just joined Mylot again today, I left Mylot in 2009. I agree it is strange here, everything has changed. I guess I will adapted to this new Mylot, my username in 2009 was Brinafr3sh but I still have the same profile image though. Nice to see you here, Happy Mylotting!
@tomcat23 (622)
• Old Forge, Pennsylvania
Hello Gifts. Its certainly has been quite sometime. I just got back online and I'm setting up my new laptop. This new Mylot looks very interesting and improved. Its refreshing to see it hasn't disappeared like some of the other "promising" sites I've joined. Wishing you and your family all the best.
@Deepak2J (1178)
Hello there. How r u and your family ? Hope all is well. I am visiting mylot just to search all the usernames in bubblews.
hi@deepk2j hatley here bubblews is acting up really bad to day so Im here making a bit of money lol
@owlwings (44065)
• Cambridge, England
Hi there, Gifts! How are you doing? I thought that you would have joined Bubblews. Many people are very happy with it over there!
@Nadinest1 (2021)
Well hello there. I have not been on Mylot in a long time either. i see things have changed a bit. How are you and your daughter,,,good I hope.
@ajithlal (14606)
I have been in myLot for long period of time and has not been active for a couple of days.
Are you still here, friend? We are all coming back!
hi@giftsandbagscom hatley her welc ome back I just c ame back here a few days go qws on bubblews andits been down for almost a week jus top;en an hour or two think its going down as we do not hear from the owners at all B
The site is paying again and many of our group of friends here has come back as well. Hope you are doing well.
• Dallas, Texas
October 27, 2013 and I am just now finding out you are here on July 12, 2018. Time goes by so fast. I remember the days of the Big B. Bubs site. Yea. that was lots of fun but here at myLot is especially fun.