Do you shop on TV?

@Pigglies (9339)
If you shop on TV, what channels do you shop on and why? Have you had good or bad experiences with TV shopping? I enjoy shopping on Jewelry Television (www.jtv.com for those of you who don't have the TV channel). I've found a lot of great deals on there and it's made jewelry affordable for me. I also recently tried HSN and technibond... still waiting for that to come in the mail! I've mostly had good experiences with TV shopping and having the product be as shown. What about you, do you shop on TV?
I don't really shop on TV, but I used to work for a jewelry company that sells on TV - AJN Americas Jewelry Network. Of course back then we weren't just on TV - we had a website, ebay, jewelry shows in Tucson too. I just checked out their website and they are now America's Auction Network TV. Their website is http://www.aantv.com/ When I worked there you could really steal some nice items. I believe you can also purchase on their website. They make a lot of the jewelry there - and also some of it gets made overseas. The owner actually travels around and gets his own stones, and Tahitian pearls. He's an arrogant prick... but the stuff is nice - good prices if you do the auctions. The estate peices that he revamps are pretty cool too.
@Pigglies (9339)
Oh that sounds like it would be a fun place to work for! I wanted to work for some type of jewelry TV place out here, but couldn't find anything local.
@Solja420 (2507)
no iv never bought anything off tv id rather just get it off the internet
@Pigglies (9339)
Yeah, I tend to do most of my shopping online. Would you shop on the website of a TV shopping channel? Most seem to have websites now... like qvc.com, hsn.com, jtv.com, etc. (not sure what the website for Ultimate Shopping Network is, as I don't really like that channel).
@binitkedia (1172)
no
@Pigglies (9339)
Thanks for your response! Want to elaborate?
@yainal (1729)
nope.. i never did
@Pigglies (9339)
Thanks for replying! Nothing on TV ever caught your interest or no particular reason you've never shopped on TV?
@rhinoboy (2129)
TV shopping is really catching on now in the UK, but I must be immune to their powers of persuasion. I have never seen anything that really grabbed my attention that I couldn't go buy the next day for a similar price anyway. I was really tempted by some little scooter car things once, but they were too big for my daughter and too small for a big fat guy like me!
@Anulesh (1581)
Nope