Donald Trump Reminds me of

@tallawah (11223)
Kingston, Jamaica
When I was in 9th Grade, the V.P. came in to berate us because we had not participated in school elections. Glenn, the clown, jumped up and said; "You are so wrong, sir! We already elected Elliot...." Elliot was the school 'pharmacist'. He'd be left back because he was running a good business at the school. He'd never been caught, and was very useful when a kid took something and was having an adverse reaction. Everyone, including the Vice Principal knew Elliot was a stoner, an under achiever, but could say nothing. Elliot, woken from his stupor agreed he'd been elected, and was going to the meeting of the Student Government that afternoon. Elliot did go and because he was big and bad he was elected President of the Student Body. That was the year the school abolished Student Government.
@pgiblett (6551)
I had to laugh at that story. I remember in my youth fighting long and hard for the school to accept the views of the students in how the school was run and to listen to their grievances on various issues. It was only after I left that the school changed it policies and added the election of 2 senior students to a student teacher committee. How this relates to Trump. I fear the future of America if he is elected. One thing I can foresee is that foreign investment will plummet.
@tallawah (11223)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I hope he is not elected...