I have a lot of nothing to catch up on!

I think it's slowing down here a bit so I am going to get away for a little while. I have an adult coloring book of celtic knots. I think I'll take that and my colored pencils and go sit in the kitchen and color. When I get back maybe a quick gander here and there of the online shops. I like to do that from time to time, even though most of the time I don't buy anything. I might look at the crafting kits that are on the market today. I like to look at those from time to time and reminisce of years passed with my mom and her crafting. Talking to several lotters on here about needlecrafting has made me want to try again. I just don't know that I will though. I shall most likely see you in the New Year. I know it's already the new year for parts of the world, but for those of us who are still waiting to count it down, Happy New Year.
@vandana7 (72823)
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. Hugs. :)
Thank You So Much! To you and yours as well! May it be prospserous!
Happy New Year to you.
I am still trying to get used to the fact that a new year is dawning. I think I felt the same way last year. These years seem to be flying faster than before.
@ScribbledAdNauseum The years are flying.
@paigea Atleast I am not the only one that thinks so. I suppose with more responsibility it goes by so fast.
Most likely see ya. Love the idea of the coloring book of Celtic knots. My avatar is one and I have a whole collection of pictures of them.
This coloring book has celtic language sayings. I am not sure if it's a variant of all or just the as it doesn't specify. One I can recognize as Irish, but the rest I am not sure.
@ScribbledAdNauseum ...That sounds so interesting. I wish you would give me the name of the company that published it or perhaps a website. I would sure like to look into it further. You could PM me if you wish.
@celticeagle I will find it and send you a link via private message.
A very happy new year to you also my dear friend.
It is good to see you around more! I am glad to see a lot of new faces but some of the old 'lotters are hard to pick out between them all!
@ScribbledAdNauseum Thank you dearest friend Narnia..I have been busy trying to help out on some things around here and so I am glad to be here and also so happy to be seeing you around too.
Happy New Year @ScribbledAdNauseum thanks for all the lovely responses and for being a fri end. Hope our mylot goes rigt on tick ing this new year. I love the even years lol
I am glad to see that you found your way back here. I remember when we were all migrating to the B site we were trying to figure out how to get in contact with you so you could come with us. Hope this year is good to you and all the goals you've set out for yourself are easy ones!
@xstitcher (15799)
• Petaluma, California
Happy 2016 and enjoy ! :D
THank You! The same to you! I came back in here, the family is watching Kathy and Anderson Cooper and I just can't abide by it. They are too annoying!
@alberello75 (25103)
• Genova, Italy
Happy new year to you too! I also often visit stores to shop online. But to be honest, I've never bought anything!
Sometimes the most fun is "Window shopping" or in this case "internet surfing"
@alberello75 (25103)
• Genova, Italy
@ScribbledAdNauseum This is guaranteed. Sooner or later, even I will start to buy online
@alberello75 There is a lot of temptation out there!
@scheng1 (24703)
I wonder how long it takes for you to color the whole book. I hope that you do not get addicted to it. It is a long time since i use pencil, and I hope that I still know how to sharpen the pencil. I never had any patience for coloring when I was young, and now, it is impossible to get me to color anything.
I have several coloring books actually. My aunt bought me a big one, and I have bought a few more since then. I was never one for coloring as a child, but now I quite enjoy it. I find it to be relaxing.
I am not hat good with any crafts.
My mom was great with crocheting and quilting. She did other crafts as well, but those were the ones she focused on in my childhood and that of my siblings. She did candies and candles as well, and ornaments for Christmas. I didn't really inherit any of her craftiness but I've seen several tutorials on arm or hand knitting and I am sitting here thinking it sounds interesting, and that I might have to try it.
@amnabas (12169)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes it's our first fresh morning of 2016.
DId you have an enjoyable celebration of the new year?
@T_gray (7780)
• Salina, Kansas
Enjoy your coloring book. Happy new year to you
Thank You! I hope you enjoy your evening.